23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm with Apollo on that, not ANOTHER mole within the agency. There's not really any reason Fayed would need one anyway unless it was actually Morris but I can't imagine so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pezking)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm with Apollo on that, not ANOTHER mole within the agency. There's not really any reason Fayed would need one anyway unless it was actually Morris but I can't imagine so
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Saying that though, if something happens later on in the season which needs a mole - then hes got one. Someone must have written that fake medical report and got it into CTU. Theres been at least 4 moles so far... i think

ReputationRep:
    2 hours tomorrow night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Apollo)
    2 hours tomorrow night
    yay!!

ReputationRep:
    Jack's father is so much taller than Jack and his brother :p:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Good episodes, poor Moris! Would love to know what Tom and co. are planning.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, what day is 24 aired on fox?

ReputationRep:
    Im getting really sick of these internet sites.. they dont seem to update EVER. arghs. I really wanna watch the new episode...it'll be coming on the sites im guna guess today but im not holding my breath!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    Btw, what day is 24 aired on fox?
    Monday night.

ReputationRep:
    so we are upto episode 7? Can someone tell me how to do spoilers, i dont want to write anything else now

I dont have sky, i have to download them using BitTorrent

ReputationRep:
    episode 8 and 9 just aired

you write spoilers like this [spoiler]spoilered text here[/spoiler]

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah definately good episodes, the company must be really important to Jack's dad look how many people he's killed/is prepared to kill to protect it. Will be interesting to see just what it is they do and why they need some much protecting

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I just watched episode 8 and 9, they can be downloaded using torrents. I am soo shocked!

ReputationRep:
    WOW. Watched Ep8 last night and it was absolutely great. The only thing I was looking forward to all today was watching Ep9 when I got home. Now that I'm home... *exits TSR and watches Ep9* 43 minutes later *Ejaculates*

ReputationRep:
    WOW guys. Check what I found on the net :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cEHzF0kP0

ReputationRep:
    Good episodes. Electric screwdriver! Ouch! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i hate morris from now on lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil'p)
    i hate morris from now on lol
    Because you'd've kept schtum, yeah? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by englishstudent)
    Because you'd've kept schtum, yeah? :p:
    lol no i was just thinkin look at wat jack has been through morris aint been through nothin and he cracked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil'p)
    lol no i was just thinkin look at wat jack has been through morris aint been through nothin and he cracked
    That may be so but Morris isn't Jack Bauer is he, Morris isn't even a field agent he just works with computers.

He was a bit of a legend at first when Fayed told him he was going to make the suitacase nuke operational... "not bloody likely mate"

ReputationRep:
    Milo is a legend.

Incidentally, as most of you are quite aware, the Met Police have a Counter Terrorist Unit to combat terrorism. But what I really want to know is whether 24 had any influence in the naming of the terrorism dept - Counter Terrorism Unit, commonly known as CTU. What do ya'll think? I'm thinking the Met just knicked the name off 24.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.