• View Poll Results: Best season of 24?
    23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    Don't you think it was a bit pointless showing a short clip of Kate Warner at the start of season 3? :p:
    Na.... she was on holiday or sutin' right? She wanted to give Jack's jacket back I think.

ReputationRep:
    Precisely, bit pointless :p:

ReputationRep:
    LOL! Just to show that Jack... nor other CTU agents can't hold a woman down for a long time....

ReputationRep:
    Let alone a family

ReputationRep:
    It's not just the fact that Jack lives and breathes CTU that explains why he can't hold down relationships. It's because the women he gets involved with can be SO DUMB!!! Teri 'I can't wait 10 minutes for my husband to come back so I'll wander off and get killed' Bauer (although it was quite sad). Kim 'My dad's such a loser because he kills people all the time, except when he's saving my moronic ass' Bauer. And Stupid Kate Warner (her full name). Audrey Raines wasn't so bad, but the only woman for Jack was Nina Myers (RIP)...shame about her being a traitor and doing all that stuff :cool:

On a related matter, Season 6 is actually pretty awesome...though the producers need to go easy on the mobius strip-like twists.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: *adds to rep list :p:*

Any comments on diane huxley?

ReputationRep:
    In fairness, Diane seemed to have her head screwed on but she was a bit too trusting. She certainly appeared less irritating that some of Jack's other female companions, but that's maybe because we didn't see as much of her

ReputationRep:
    Having said all of the above, I do think one other person would have been good for Jack - Claudia Salazar. She had smarts and wasn't nearly as whiney; she got off her behind and did something to help herself, Jack and Chase. Again, it was a shame they killed her off when they did.

ReputationRep:
    This has probably been asked tons of times on here, but I don't want to trawl back through previous pages for fear of spoilers, so I shall ask - which sites can I watch season 6 on? All the ones on tv links are down because they've been deleted from dailymotion, alluc doesn't have any, and peekvid only goes up to 605. tv-video.net has them but no matter what I do, it insists on only loading 3 seconds at a time, then making me wait 30 seconds for the next 3, and so on, which is no way to watch this glorious show. So yeah, any help?

ReputationRep:
    Download them through bittorrent!

ReputationRep:
    I can't, I'm at uni. Since September I've watched all the episodes from season 1 through to the start of season 6 by streaming on the sites I mentioned above... and now I can't find the newest episodes, which seems a bit strange to me.

ReputationRep:
    Wow!! downloading at uni is impossible!!??:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they block the ports you use for torrents, as otherwise one person downloading a load of stuff would slow down the connection for everyone else on the uni network.

So... any actual suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    rapidshare or other servers!

ReputationRep:
    wegotshows has them and tv-links.co.uk - thats where i watch them anyways

I plan on catching up the rest of the season tonight...so il be back wth comments!!

ReputationRep:
    wegotshows does seem to have them, but like tv-video.net, they're in flash players, which tend to load very slowly (example, episode 9 which I've just tried on wegotshows has taken 15 minutes to load the first 4 minutes of the episode). Tv-links, like I said earlier, just links to dailymotion, where all the 24 videos have been deleted, so that doesn't work anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I can think of one other place but again it's streaming soyou may have the same problem

but if you go to http://dv.ouou.com

and put in 24小时第六季第*集 replacing the * with the number of the episode you want I think they still have every episode uploaded there

ReputationRep:
    Grrr, awake early and nowhere to be seen yet :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    i've found it!

ReputationRep:
    Hello dhokes, where did you find it then?

Did I mention you look particularly handsome today :p:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.