• View Poll Results: Best season of 24?
    23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountOlaf)
    Never, ever trust IMDB when it comes to ... anything. According to IMDB they recently had Scarlett Johansenn to play Naomi Myers, Nina's sister. They've also had Leslie Hope playing Carol Bauer - Teri's twin sister. Often postings on IMBD are just what people want to see.

However:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Someone's not really dead. We'll find out more before midnight.

I have more spoilers but people tend to get angry when I post them. If you want them, I'll post them.

This year I was really disappointed with what the writers did with Martha. She developed from lunatic (with the 'cuckoo' theme in the soundtrack) to a strong woman through the course of Day 5. Now she's unhinged again.

I also hear that the cliffhanger in this year's finale will have 24 veterans' jaws on the floor.
    Regarding your spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I bet it's Tony.

ReputationRep:
    Regarding your speculation:

Spoiler:
    Show
    For the thing that happens before midnight: no.

For the season's cliffhanger:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Never say never.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not reading those!!! :p: No fun in that

Episode 16 was pretty explosive, though:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Finally, some 'gruesomeness'! Gredenko's 'de-arming' (see what I did there ) was a bit shocking - reminds me of my favourite ever Jack quote, season 2, ep 1: "I'm gonna need a hacksaw" :p:

Tom has become far more impressive since the start (as has Doyle, surprisingly), but Palmer's turnaround was the biggest shock of the episode - never saw it coming!)

ReputationRep:
    Gredenko's 'armless. It's Fayed we ought to be worrying about!

Things to ponder:
    Why does Josh Bauer look nothing like his father Graem?
    Where did Phillip run off to?
    and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why has Nina Myer's subsection of the official 24 site all of a sudden been updated?

ReputationRep:
    That was awful

ReputationRep:
    *returns to cave from whence he came*

ReputationRep:
    and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Why has Nina Myer's subsection of the official 24 site all of a sudden been updated?
    Please no.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Zombie Nina!

ReputationRep:
    I feel compelled to share with you these brilliant pictures of Chloe.

ReputationRep:
    Well my favourite is Jack. So there :cool:

ReputationRep:

Things to ponder:
    Why does Josh Bauer look nothing like his father Graem?
    Where did Phillip run off to?
    and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think it is highly unlikely we see her return Jack finished her of well and good

(Original post by wiggles)

Regarding your spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Show

I bet it's Tony.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I hope so, it was a bit lame how they never really concluded everything with Tony. It was like he was dying then add break then carry on as normal.

Cool if he is

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mike Doyle gets a phone call.

It's for Jack.

He passes the phone to him.

It's XXXXXXXXXXXX.

They beg for Jack's help.

CHENG takes the phone and says Jack has 10 minutes to call back.

We see XXXXXXXXXXXXX. They look scared.

10:59:59, 11:00:00

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Mike Doyle gets a phone call.

It's for Jack.

He passes the phone to him.

It's XXXXXXXXXXXX.

They beg for Jack's help.

CHENG takes the phone and says Jack has 10 minutes to call back.

We see XXXXXXXXXXXXX. They look scared.

10:59:59, 11:00:00
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This was kind of obvious as the dossier given to Jack was less than convincing that he/she was dead. Looks like an interesting episode when Jack rescues he/she with lots of vaporisation and c4 involved.

ReputationRep:
    This spoiler is regarding the end last few minutes of the season,

It doesn't mention any names as they haven't decided who it is yet but could be potentially shocking end

Spoiler:
    Show
    The final exchange in season six comes after whatever threat Jack Bauer faces by that point has been dealt with. Jack is somewhere outside when a car drives up to him. Inside is a surprising person. Who? We don't know! From the looks of things, the 24 creative team doesn't even know at this point. Its all a big surprise! Whoever it is, we can be assured by the conversation that takes place that it is going to be somebody we would never expect. Without further ado, here it is:

Person TBD: Get in, Jack. There's a lot I have to tell you.

Jack, still struggling to get past the shock of who he's seeing, climbs in the passenger side as Person TBD gets behind the wheel. As the car peels out, we... FADE OUT

END OF SHOW

Got chills? Who could it be? We know it must be somebody that Jack trusts or he wouldn't be getting in the car so easily. Is it somebody from season six? Jack is in shock, so it has to be someone that he would never expect. Tony? Rumors of a Tony return have been circulating no matter how unlikely it seems that it would be him.

If it were someone returning from the grave, who would you want it to be? Surely not Nina. Maybe David Palmer? I could live with that. Tony? I have to say that again, because it just would fit so well with his nine-lives character. It wouldn't be a bad guy since Jack isn't protesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinnttintin)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This was kind of obvious as the dossier given to Jack was less than convincing that he/she was dead.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How so? All the characters believed it.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't people want to watch it and be shocked!?!

ReputationRep:
    I have no self control. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Jack hanging Fayed is the frontrunner for Season 6's Most Satisying Death Award lol

ReputationRep:
    That was good, if a bit brutal.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Poor Audrey.

When she is returned to Jack, she's a mumbling wreck. Jack will spot scars on the back of her head. This will happen around 1am.

ReputationRep:
    I've not watched 24 yet this week :eek2:

I forgot it came out on Tuesday. What have I been doing for the last 24 hours :mad:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.