ReputationRep:
    http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirt...k/Product.html

I just bought this tshirt :proud:

2 for £10 on Play so I got that tshirt and Team America too

ReputationRep:
    Strike Over??

Oooo :dancing2: *excited*

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching all six seasons again!!!! Cannot wait for season 7!!!

ReputationRep:
    I just finished season 6 today..was very disappointed. Hope 7 is decent. Although with no CTU and more Jack Bauer its gotta be good!

ReputationRep:
    According to the Daily Record- season 7 of 24 is due NEXT YEAR!?!!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gary10k)
    According to the Daily Record- season 7 of 24 is due NEXT YEAR!?!!?!?!
    Writer-Producer David Fury Says: "24 works best 24 hours in a row. I don't think we'll see it until 2009."

Boo!! :mad:

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristi...8-16696cec775d

ReputationRep:
    Its true http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/11/ar...=1&oref=slogin

ReputationRep:
    Grr! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    There was no season six in the poll. Which is by far the superior entertainment package. I can honestly say Jack Bauer does not eat or drink once in 24 hrs whislst counterattacking islamic militants and the surge of the Russian authorities.

I am watching it all over again and am absolutely loving it ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Can not believe that the 5th series is the most popular one so far!

Btw, to save me the trouble of reading all 77 pages on here, has anyone said that they watched a whole series in one day? Me and some (sad) 24 obsessed friends are thinking of watching all of the 1st series in 1 day after the GCSE's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I am watching it all over again and am absolutely loving it ;yes;
    I did that a few months back, I may do it again now that I'm unemployed :champ:
    (Original post by The Magnificent KoloToure)
    Can not believe that the 5th series is the most popular one so far!

Btw, to save me the trouble of reading all 77 pages on here, has anyone said that they watched a whole series in one day? Me and some (sad) 24 obsessed friends are thinking of watching all of the 1st series in 1 day after the GCSE's.
    In a day is a bit of a choir. Thats 18 hours straight, I'd look to watching it over a weekend :teeth:

S1 is the bestest by the way

(Original post by SuperDaz)
    I did that a few months back, I may do it again now that I'm unemployed :champ:

In a day is a bit of a choir. Thats 18 hours straight, I'd look to watching it over a weekend :teeth:

S1 is the bestest by the way
    I am actually really ill :sad: so I am watching it to cheer me up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Magnificent KoloToure)
    has anyone said that they watched a whole series in one day? Me and some (sad) 24 obsessed friends are thinking of watching all of the 1st series in 1 day after the GCSE's.

I don't think I have ever quite managed to watch a whole season in just one day, :eek: but I did watch a good 15 or so episodes most days when I first started renting the box sets.. when I was just beginning my obsession. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, best I've done is the first 12 eps of Season 3 in one day; hoping to get some time to run through them all again over a week though at some point. Will be mental.

ReputationRep:
    Watched seasons 1 - 4 again so far in my summer holiday, and half way through season 5. Not sure if I'll bother with season 6 again - I thought it was rather crap.

Can't wait till season 7 comes out. Almeida :eek: Btw does anyone know the date it is going to be aired?

ReputationRep:
    Holy Jebusssssssssssss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24:_Redemption

In a month's time there will be a 2 hour special to bridge the gap between S6 and S7

S7 starts in January

Spoiler:
    Show
    It appears that Palmer is no longer president and Noah Daniels loses the next election to some bird. Kim Bauer makes an appearence or two :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperDaz)
    Holy Jebusssssssssssss

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24:_Redemption

In a month's time there will be a 2 hour special to bridge the gap between S6 and S7

S7 starts in January

Spoiler:
    Show
    It appears that Palmer is no longer president and Noah Daniels loses the next election to some bird. Kim Bauer makes an appearence or two :woo:
    :party: *Does not read spoiler*

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure this is mostly previously unseen footage

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.