30.29%

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you will see chloe and bill in episode 3, thats all I can say

ReputationRep:
    ^Spoiler it please.

ReputationRep:
    Well I really enjoyed the episode, next week is episode 3 + 4 so looking forward to that too.

ReputationRep:
    It's looking great, but for some reason I don't feel as excited about this season as I was for the previous one. Maybe it's because they're bluntly trying to justify the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bush
    admin. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Episode 3 +4, HOLY ****< z0mfg!!!!!1 I think that old man helping the president is the one thats working with the general. Notice how he always supports the idea about taking the troops back out.

IMHO, I would have liked to see his friend been evil the whole way. I kinda knew it was too good to be true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Episode 3 +4, HOLY ****< z0mfg!!!!!1 I think that old man helping the president is the one thats working with the general. Notice how he always supports the idea about taking the troops back out.

IMHO, I would have liked to see his friend been evil the whole way. I kinda knew it was too good to be true
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that defense minister dude was around in season 6, and he seemed decent, so i don't think he's really palling around with the terrorists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pookiepotato)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that defense minister dude was around in season 6, and he seemed decent, so i don't think he's really palling around with the terrorists
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Indeed, but this is 24. You know how the story goes. Appearances can be deceiving.

You know the first man's bodyguard who took him out to see his son's ex girlfriend. Do you think he could be an inside man? When I saw the first man under a scope, it look like he was about to be killed

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the society. Natty24, I am what I am, sitbh, spatel281 and ueline

Havent the new 24 yet! I've been so busy :sad: About to warm up sky+ now though

ReputationRep:
    The show's not the same without CTU tbh :sad: but this season is better than I expected it to be.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I'm loving the story line. "This is gonna hurt" :p:

That guy reminds me of Daniel Craig Walker is fit as :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Whaaay, my 3 favourite 24 characters - Jack, Almeida and Chloe!

ReputationRep:
    Oh well I expected more. I hope it turns back to the good old 24 eposiotes, something just seems to be missing in Season 7, maybe its the fact that the CTU is gone and theres no mroe Chloe

Alex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex93)
    Oh well I expected more. I hope it turns back to the good old 24 eposiotes, something just seems to be missing in Season 7, maybe its the fact that the CTU is gone and theres no mroe Chloe

Alex.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    chloe's back!

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm the only one glad ctu is gone. its good to have a change of scenery and it feels fresher than season 6 did.

ReputationRep:
    I think now was the right time to ditch the CTU format.

I actually really like the new Season..but hey, it's 24, of course I'm gunna like it.

At least it feels fresh though - and at least they found a fairly sensible way of making Jack work for the government again.

Tony back - awesome stuff

I love the polticial wranglings they mix in through 24, and it looks like this season will be no different.

Have a feeling we're going to see some old faces though, such as Karen, Kim and maybe even Audrey..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JammyJu)
    Have a feeling we're going to see some old faces though, such as Karen, Kim and maybe even Audrey..
    David Palmer to come back! If Tony made it back alive then Palmer can do it too Good old season one days :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol david got
    Spoiler:
    Show
    shot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JammyJu)
    I think now was the right time to ditch the CTU format.

I actually really like the new Season..but hey, it's 24, of course I'm gunna like it.

At least it feels fresh though - and at least they found a fairly sensible way of making Jack work for the government again.

Tony back - awesome stuff

I love the polticial wranglings they mix in through 24, and it looks like this season will be no different.

Yeah I bet Kim will be back, for some pointless reason.

ReputationRep:
    This season has started off very strongly, that said most seasons of 24 start off very strongly, so we wil lsee what happens.

ReputationRep:
    Enjoyed it again last night.

Took me a while to work out whose side Tony is on though...

Spoiler:
    Show
    He's working undercover against that guy who he's 'working for' to uncover a conspiracy. Is that the General Juma thing?

I'm lost...

ReputationRep:
    the ending of episode 5 was messed up!

Spoiler:
    Show
    i fully expected Jack to try and save someone he was ordered to kill by the bad guys, but i never expected that doing so would end up with them dying an even worse death than if he had just executed them quickly like he was told! gaaah!! :woo:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.