23.56%
    16.35%
    15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    Double Episode tommorow!??! Sweet
    Tomorrow? :confused: You mean next week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    No I mean tommorow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    Today in USA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhokes)
    Tomorrow in USA.

Cmon, you know about this...

ReputationRep:
    That was a good episode, enjoyed it as usual. Was wonder where tony disappeared to!

ReputationRep:
    Today in USA.
    Ah! Ok, I getcha.

Jealous much? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I would say that a lot of people following the 7th season on this forum are not American.:P

ReputationRep:
    Spoilers - US Pace: Episode 11 and 12

Spoiler:
    Show
    Agent Walker. :coma: Though, if she had alerted the FBI of the warehouse location and the boat, surely they could have made an educated guess that the White House would be under attack.
    Agent Hovis. :doh:

ReputationRep:
    Spoilers - US Pace: Episode 11 and 12

Spoiler:
    Show
    Agent Walker. :coma: Though, if she had alerted the FBI of the warehouse location and the boat, surely they could have made an educated guess that the White House would be under attack.
    Agent Hovis. :doh:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was right! I knew it was the president :dance:

That episode was ******* amazing! Cant wait for next week!
    I didn't think jon voight and possibly the vice president were corrupt :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I was right! I knew it was the president :dance:

That episode was ******* amazing! Cant wait for next week!
    I didn't think jon voight and possibly the vice president were corrupt :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I knew that Jon Voight's character was corrupt from when I saw him in one of the previous episodes but I don't think that the VP is.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I knew that Jon Voight's character was corrupt from when I saw him in one of the previous episodes but I don't think that the VP is.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not sure about the VP though. You could be right or I think that he is just plain ignorant about it. I think jon voight's character was buying nuclear weapons or something..

What do you think might happen? They probably will kidnap the president and they have to find her alive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not sure about the VP though. You could be right or I think that he is just plain ignorant about it. I think jon voight's character was buying nuclear weapons or something..

What do you think might happen? They probably will kidnap the president and they have to find her alive!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I have no idea tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Just downloaded Episode 12 thinking it was the latest one but the 'previously on 24' bit ruined it for me. Damn the double episode! <Cries a little inside>

ReputationRep:
    man, the show is getting more and more ridiculous, but its still great entertainment. i mean seriously
    Spoiler:
    Show
    how is organising several terrorist attacks, bribing hundreds of top American officials, infiltrating the whitehouse, etc, an EASIER option than taking over a war torn African nation?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody just watched it? ******* hell, tensest 2 hours of my life

ReputationRep:
    Me all last night during ep 11 and 12 -> :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I am actually so frightened for Bill right now. He's been one of my favourites this season. He has just seemed so much more hardcore and ruthless, and has that look in his eye that he knows exactly what he's doing. No mention of Karen yet though... something going on?

Tony is clearly gonna go Rambo on the whole situation (I hope...). He's probably going to get some kind of contact from the inside, head on over to Larry Moss and be like 'gtfo of my way, ex-CTU head right here, we're doing things my way'. I would laugh so hard.

Renee, despite being a little brainless (Larry: 'Don't do anything stupid'. And she goes and follows the terrorists, losing her phone and gun in the process...), is shaping up to be an interesting character.

Anyone else scream 'Nooooooo!!!' at the TV? I did twice, once when Bill was caught by Juma and once when Aaron got shot. I was actually convinced Aaron was gonna die. But now it looks like Bill and I'm going to be devestated.

Oh and Chloe > Janis. Sheesh girl, leave Chloe alone! Tekkie war much?

I reckon that slimy senator will finally get to Jack, make him feel responsible for all of it, bringing on a fresh wave of guilt and Jack-moping while the terrorists seize control. Meaning it takes a harsh word from Tony et al to get his ass back in gear again.

All I can say was that I was on the edge of my seat for all of it. Great double ep, but I HATE adverts. I don't know how you Americans cope with it, we have half the number of advert breaks and it still drives me insane!

Going to reiterate - I will NOT be happy if Bill is for the chop. Bill FTW! Although it seemed a little stupid that he went running off with the tracker on his own (why did the Pres have on anyway?)

Overall? 9/10

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Wasn't expecting a double episode last night so that was a great surprise :yay:

I'm thinking the plan is too kill president taylor so the vice president can step in and order the troops out of sangala. There was something a bit strange about the way the VP was acting.

Oh and I was waiting to see the guy on the phone to President Guma was, I think he is going to become more of a main character in coming episodes.

All in all 2 great episodes, on the edge of my seat most the time 9/10

ReputationRep:
    how far is the UK behind America? not only are we getting Sky now, but Sky HD, so i was thinking of switching away from 'other sources' :ninja: but this will probably involve some sort of transition where i have to wait a week or 2 to get in sync with the show over here and miss out. waiting a week for new episodes is bad enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rich2606)
    how far is the UK behind America? not only are we getting Sky now, but Sky HD, so i was thinking of switching away from 'other sources' :ninja: but this will probably involve some sort of transition where i have to wait over a week to get in sync with the show over here and miss out. waiting a week for new episodes is bad enough
    We are 1 week behind.

We had episodes 11 and 12 yesterday, they had episode 13 yesterday.

It's not fair.

And I have already been spoiled on one major plot point of next weeks episode by an American-watching friend.

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    Just when I thought it couldn't get more ridiculous...

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.