dhokes

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1701
giran

Spoiler

US Pace spoiler

Spoiler

This is a good season so far imo. It still leaves on a cliffhanger every week!

This is the last season, I wonder how it's gonna end with Jack? I can't imagine he'll get a pardon. It just seems like destiny that he will be a miserable, consumed-by-his-work and lonely man, and his job will bite him back. Tony should escape though :yes:
Reply 1703
silent ninja
a miserable, consumed-by-his-work and lonely man

you just described tony aswell :P
silent ninja
This is a good season so far imo. It still leaves on a cliffhanger every week!

This is the last season, I wonder how it's gonna end with Jack? I can't imagine he'll get a pardon. It just seems like destiny that he will be a miserable, consumed-by-his-work and lonely man, and his job will bite him back. Tony should escape though :yes:

I thought they had officially begun preparing season 8? 8 is rumoured to be the last. They begin shooting circa May I think...

This season will see Jack leave the country. He won't be able to be pardoned, but they will maybe smuggle him out. Tony will survive and I think he'll perhaps go with Jack.

Although there are rumours of a certain character returning later in the season... (spoiler just in case, although it hasn't been confirmed)

Spoiler

Personally I think Jack will escape this season, but he's gonna die in the next one. 24 can't exist without Bauer. If 8 is the last season, expect Jack to go out in a blaze of glory.

I think it would be awesome television. Perhaps Jack goes a few episodes before the end of the season? Pure shock, sick to the stomach feeling? Man that would be awesome but the episodes after would have to be tight to survive without Jack.

Or, a suggestion I have read somewhere else is that Jack dies in the final episode of the 8th season, with the silent clock ticking to 11:59 :59, not reaching 12:00 :00, because we all know the world cannot survive without Jack. :cool:
pinkpenguin
I thought they had officially begun preparing season 8? 8 is rumoured to be the last. They begin shooting circa May I think...

I must have my seasons mixed up. I thought this was the last then next would be a movie. I guess the rumours keep changing but it looks like there will be a season 8, but who knows beyond that? I think it has enough going for it: it's not as repetitive as Heroes right now and that's getting another season :rolleyes: As long as there is a decent break between seasons, I dont get bored of 24, it's great.
i thought kiefer sutherland had signed on for 2 more series... but i can't find that news story anywhere using google to confirm it, so meh
rich2606
i thought kiefer sutherland had signed on for 2 more series... but i can't find that news story anywhere using google to confirm it, so meh

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/789/789150p1.html :smile:
...a new episode comes and noone's talking about it? What happened - has everyone suddenly stopped watching? :eek:
Loved the episode, better than the last one. :smile:
Episode 13?

I have nothing to say because...

Spoiler

pinkpenguin
Episode 13?

I have nothing to say because...

Spoiler

Ah, I meant episode 14 (US pace).
Reply 1712
US Pace Spoiler - Episode 13

Spoiler

Reply 1713
dhokes

Spoiler

Hey dude!

Spoiler

dhokes

Spoiler

Did I miss something? Why do you think that? :s-smilie:
Reply 1715
giran
Hey dude!

Spoiler

:dontknow:

Draconis
Did I miss something? Why do you think that? :s-smilie:

Spoiler

Just saw the latest episode on Sky 1 - In summery I love 24!!

That really annoyed me how the Senator got shot down, I was totally hoping him and Jack would go and shut that company down together. Also FBI shoot Jack on sight :eek: Jack's going to have to have a pretty good plan to get out of this.
Episode 14 - last night UK episode

Spoiler

Episode 15 was alright. But (sadly) I didn't feel much sympathy at the end.
Reply 1719
dhokes
:dontknow:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest