15.87%
    13.94%
    30.29%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhokes)
    :dontknow:

Spoiler:
    Show
    What was Tony doing at the end of the last episode and what did he have to tell Jack?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Oh no, looks like jack has disable the equipment before he dies!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Oh no, looks like jack has disable the equipment before he dies!
    Spoiler:
    Show

If you have read the latest media reports:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You'll know that Jack doesn't die.

ReputationRep:
    I have my suspicions about Larry. I don't know. Personally I had him down as the mole in the FBI originally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    I have my suspicions about Larry. I don't know. Personally I had him down as the mole in the FBI originally.
    That would be totally stupid it turned out to be true considering what we have seen so far...still, dodn;t stop a few others in the past.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    That would be totally stupid it turned out to be true considering what we have seen so far...still, dodn;t stop a few others in the past.
    Yea but a couple of weeks back you wouldn't dismissed the idea so easily. Maybe I'm taking him too seriously but I'd like to see him have a darker role to play here than the simple white cowboy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Yea but a couple of weeks back you wouldn't dismissed the idea so easily. Maybe I'm taking him too seriously but I'd like to see him have a darker role to play here than the simple white cowboy.
    See, I have Larry down as a George Mason/Ryan Chappelle kinda character.

Basically a completely authoritarian douchebag to Jack. Claims to think he is right. But actually turns out to be a half decent guy in the end.

In fact, I'd say he's gonna end up dying saving Jack or Rennee

ReputationRep:
    Episode 15 on Sky 1 last night...

Spoiler:
    Show

:facepalm:

That's how you deal with a bioweapon, Jack. Classic 24 though. Thought Larry was cool in this episode.

I assume that Tony has more to play, suprised they didn't just kill him at the docks. But then again they did recognise him as a member of Emerson's crew.

Do Chloe and Tony know about Bill yet?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    See, I have Larry down as a George Mason/Ryan Chappelle kinda character.

Basically a completely authoritarian douchebag to Jack. Claims to think he is right. But actually turns out to be a half decent guy in the end.

In fact, I'd say he's gonna end up dying saving Jack or Rennee
    I'd go with that. Not sure if he's gonna die though, might take a bullet because he's gotta get Renee out of the mess she's in with the bureau (she's go nobody but him). Chapelle being executed was great tv, especially because he turned out to be a good guy.

ReputationRep:
    Episode 16 was unbelievable. This show never ceases to surprise me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Episode 16 was unbelievable. This show never ceases to surprise me.
    Really? I thought the previous episodes were way better..

ReputationRep:
    Episode 16 = pure win. Really had me nervous, more so than even some of the earlier season finales. It was a massive build up episode.

Spoiler:
    Show

x Jack's diagnosis - :sad: Keifer was superb in this episode. His little laugh when he saw his diagnosis was devestating. It was half way between relieved that he didn't have to be quarrantined but also like he was laughing off the fact that he was gutted. Sets up the return of Kim quite nicely. I'm now getting a little nervous for the character, but I don't think they'll kill him. That being said, Keifer has been confirmed for Season 8, but that doesn't mean Jack has. He is a producer too.

x Starkwood vs. USA - :zomg: It's going to be awesome. Larry was great at the end and it looks like either Renee is going to have to get Jack to pull himself to together and the two go Rambo on the place or Tony and Larry double team to work it out from the inside. Clearly Tony will win his immunity like this.

x Tony in general - he was great in this episode. Really looked like he didn't care about dying (understandably so) and will surely have a massive part to play in the rest of the season.

x Olivia Taylor - She's so easy to hate on. Interesting character. Can't believe she has spun Aaron Pierce into her little corruption web too.

One question though...where the hell has Chloe gone? And do her, Morris and Tony know Bill is dead yet???!!!

ReputationRep:
    Episode 17 was quite dull. No shifting or cliff-hangers, so to speak. Main story actually focuses on the President's daughter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Episode 17 was quite dull. No shifting or cliff-hangers, so to speak. Main story actually focuses on the President's daughter
    Is that US pace?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rian1988)
    Is that US pace?
    Yea. I download the torrent hours after it airs in America meaning I get to see it a week before it airs here.

ReputationRep:
    ^You should use spoilers then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhokes)
    ^You should use spoilers then.
    Spoiler:
    Show

So typical, she'd sleep with the dude to black mail him.
    I felt really sorry for that Nolan bloke, hopefully he wouldn't have died in vain.

Goodness knows how the president is going to keep it under wraps..

ReputationRep:
    unsurprisingly the show is starting to wane a little now (us pace)

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I lost interest in the possible repercussions of the "cliffhanger".

ReputationRep:
    Episode 17...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So, now we know how Jack survives, then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Episode 17...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So, now we know how Jack survives, then?
    And thus we know who will appear...

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.