Turn on thread page Beta

The footwear poll. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Which one do you preffer or own the most of, vote above.

ReputationRep:
    I wear flat pumps most of the time.

ReputationRep:
    Another vote for pumps in S/S and boots (but either uggs or the lovely TS pirate boots in grey) for A/W.

ReputationRep:
    i own too many shoes. but the shoes i wear most are converse all stars or other canvas pumps like dunlops. soo comfy and stylish. if a little grungy.

ReputationRep:
    I only wear trainers/skate shoes. Well.. I wear my Converses most of all.. but they're low tops, so not really boots.

ReputationRep:
    mostly trainers when its really hot i wear mules or flip flops.

ReputationRep:
    schuh, office and faith are all to blame for my lack of money. they are so cool for pretty little shoes!

ReputationRep:
    i wear trainers all of the time except when i have to dress up in a suit or something then i wear smart shoes.

i want to get some converses. they look nice

ReputationRep:
    I dress according to occasion and that means, that I normally wear trainers.

ReputationRep:
    I own a lot of shoes by Kurt Geiger, Bertie and Carvella. But I do own a couple of pair of Converse too, a rare pair of Adidas Goofy trainers (!!!) and other unique and vintage style shoes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in skate shoes or trainers most of the time. I have a pair of Converses too, but my feet always get wet when I wear them, so they don't get worn very often

ReputationRep:
    i own 22 pairs of shoes.......most are formal (high heeled or kitten heeled) i also own a lot of flat pumps and only 2 pairs or trainers...i never wear them!

ReputationRep:
    Trainers. But I also love those flat slip-on shoes (if anyone knows what I'm on about...) and strappy heels for parties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polythenepam)
    i own 22 pairs of shoes.......most are formal (high heeled or kitten heeled) i also own a lot of flat pumps and only 2 pairs or trainers...i never wear them!
    lol, i thought my sister was bad with 15, certainly not. do you get to wear all of them?

i have a slight feeling that number is soon to rise to 30. so that you wear a apir a day :p:

ReputationRep:
    for some reason i dont actually like to wear trainers unless im doing some form of exercise/sport. with jeans or trousers id rather wear a pair of semi smart/casual shoes..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyj72)
    lol, i thought my sister was bad with 15, certainly not. do you get to wear all of them?

i have a slight feeling that number is soon to rise to 30. so that you wear a apir a day :p:
    hmmm a pair a day..that sounds a good idea :p: no i'm not that bad......yet!
    i have to buy a lot of them because i'm in a lot of shows, like the one i was in in feb i played polythene pam(hence the screenname) and i had to buy 2 pairs of stilettos!!!yay. and as for never weariong trainers, they just dont suit me.

ReputationRep:
    oh and yes i do wear them all!

ReputationRep:
    Other for me too - mostly big stompy boots like New Rocks or Dr. Martens... for something a little less radical I like TUK and Underground England.
    All beautiful shoes, very comfortable and last forever

[And New Rocks make me taller than my 5'3"!]

ReputationRep:
    I like to wear socks instead of shoes, more comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    i have many pairs of shoes actually...
    walking boots, skate shoes, shoe shoes, and er... 'black' boots...
    all of which serve a specific purpose... :rolleyes:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.