Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OK, I've been thinking about this, and I know that in every single one of my exams I answered every single question. Even when I thought I had no idea of the answer, I wrote something down, just to give it a go, and I know none of my friends answered all the questions on their exams, and was wondering whether people on here did?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't on many a science paper. I hate science ^o)

ReputationRep:
    I'm a mixture of, "No, I didn't answer the ones that I didn't know" and "No, I didn't have time to answer all of them!!". My exam technique was awful, for some of the exams.

EDIT: That said, I did have a stab at some I thought I might be able to get a "blag" mark for. :p:

ReputationRep:
    founs some two hard to answa but i did write something for everything part from citizenship where the exam was about 72 pages long and there was simply not enough time to answer them!

ReputationRep:
    I did on every single paper even ones I didn't know, for long papers I wrote at break neck speed at the last half hour!

ReputationRep:
    i wrote so much for the eng lit exam i needed extra paper lol!

ReputationRep:
    That was a major put off for me in the exam when people asked for more paper, I didn't ask for any so I was like "What are they writing that I'm not?

ReputationRep:
    i didnt have time to complete one on the business studies paper but hopefully it hasnt damaged my grade greatly.

I left about 90% of the physics paper blank, ive never been able to do the subject I dont even know why I bothered to do the exam and i got minimal marks on my coursework, hopefully the biology and chemistry exams redeem me. I also left the very last question on the last maths papers, the one with the cos sine graph things, ive never been able to do them and my teacher never taught me how to do it

(Original post by anightowl)
    That was a major put off for me in the exam when people asked for more paper, I didn't ask for any so I was like "What are they writing that I'm not?
    I needed more paper on most of them:/

ReputationRep:
    I manged to scrawl something down for all the questions

ReputationRep:
    i know! i only learnt that half an hour before the exams (sine cos and all them)

ReputationRep:
    WE never got taught it at all -_-

ReputationRep:
    i never got taught it, so I jst did a wavy line in the mddle of the graph

ReputationRep:
    I awnsered nearly all but ones that i had absolutly no idea i left as i thought putting something thats just ridiculous would annoy the marker person

ReputationRep:
    i answered every question perfectly, except for one in french listening.

oh, i didnt answer the all questions where you could choose to answer 1 out of 6, for example in english. that would have been ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    lol yea, Answering all the questions in the OCR Geography Paper. Someone did that in their mocks!

ReputationRep:
    I left that question on my Science paper that was about space and gravity ect?
    Plus I left alot in my maths...although I did blag up the R.S exam, alot!

ReputationRep:
    I ran out of time on the first geography paper and had to leave a few questions out on the last section I left quite a few blank in maths/stats too. Apart from that, when I had time I just attempted to guess answers I didn't know and not leave any blank.

ReputationRep:
    well thats what RE is for.....blagging! (especially when its being marked by secretaries!)

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.