Anyone going here? Please!!?

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm.....well........

NO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by themesong)
    hmmmm.....well........

NO
    :mad: I applied to woolton for you dammit!!

now im alllll alone!

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a song...
    anybody play guitar?

I told u 2 change!

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a song...
    anybody play guitar?

I told u 2 change!
    lol
    its ok.. i wanted to b in fallowsfield...
    im sure..ahem.. im sure...ill make a friend?

ReputationRep:
    Was there last year, your President is a safe bloke and one of my mates from home is going to be there, so I will probably meet you without realising it at one of the parties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by material breach)
    Was there last year, your President is a safe bloke and one of my mates from home is going to be there, so I will probably meet you without realising it at one of the parties.
    oooh.. ive heard its quiet!
    please tell me this isnt true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)
    oooh.. ive heard its quiet!
    please tell me this isnt true
    Quieter than OP but there is still a really good time to be had there. Freshers week was certainly well organised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by material breach)
    Quieter than OP but there is still a really good time to be had there. Freshers week was certainly well organised.
    oh what type of things did u do???

ReputationRep:
    ull hav a fantastic time wherever u go anneka and plus ur in fallowfield and i've heard it's PARTY CENTRAL!

ReputationRep:
    ull hav a fantastic time wherever u go anneka and plus ur in fallowfield and i've heard it's PARTY CENTRAL!

i kno.. but im the type of person who likes to b at every party.. i think i mite jst invite myself to other halls... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)
    oh what type of things did u do???
    bowling, drinking games in our JCR, organised nights out to clubs, freshers party in the hall ect.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Woolton as well and so are a few of my mates so should be ok....
    As someone said earlier, as long as we're in Fallowfield i reckon it'll be sweet.

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone! im in woolton again this year, was also there last year! im the JCR sports rep this year so im sure ill meet most of u! material breach - who are u?????? which house were u in last year!? what date is everyont thinking of moving in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstenb)
    hey everyone! im in woolton again this year, was also there last year! im the JCR sports rep this year so im sure ill meet most of u! material breach - who are u?????? which house were u in last year!? what date is everyont thinking of moving in?
    i think im moving in on 17th.. what bout everyone else?

University open days

1. University of Manchester
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.