NO
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
themesong
hmmmm.....well........

NO

:mad: I applied to woolton for you dammit!!

now im alllll alone!
Reply 3
sounds like a song...
anybody play guitar?

I told u 2 change!
Reply 4
themesong
sounds like a song...
anybody play guitar?

I told u 2 change!

lol
its ok.. i wanted to b in fallowsfield...
im sure..ahem.. im sure...ill make a friend?
Was there last year, your President is a safe bloke and one of my mates from home is going to be there, so I will probably meet you without realising it at one of the parties.
Reply 6
material breach
Was there last year, your President is a safe bloke and one of my mates from home is going to be there, so I will probably meet you without realising it at one of the parties.

oooh.. ive heard its quiet!
please tell me this isnt true :frown:
Annik
oooh.. ive heard its quiet!
please tell me this isnt true :frown:
Quieter than OP but there is still a really good time to be had there. Freshers week was certainly well organised.
Reply 8
material breach
Quieter than OP but there is still a really good time to be had there. Freshers week was certainly well organised.

oh what type of things did u do???
Reply 9
ull hav a fantastic time wherever u go anneka and plus ur in fallowfield and i've heard it's PARTY CENTRAL!
Reply 10
themesong
ull hav a fantastic time wherever u go anneka and plus ur in fallowfield and i've heard it's PARTY CENTRAL!

i kno.. but im the type of person who likes to b at every party.. i think i mite jst invite myself to other halls... :rolleyes:
Annik
oh what type of things did u do???
bowling, drinking games in our JCR, organised nights out to clubs, freshers party in the hall ect.
I'm going to Woolton as well and so are a few of my mates so should be ok....
As someone said earlier, as long as we're in Fallowfield i reckon it'll be sweet.
Reply 13
hey everyone! im in woolton again this year, was also there last year! im the JCR sports rep this year so im sure ill meet most of u! material breach - who are u?????? which house were u in last year!? what date is everyont thinking of moving in?
Reply 14
kirstenb
hey everyone! im in woolton again this year, was also there last year! im the JCR sports rep this year so im sure ill meet most of u! material breach - who are u?????? which house were u in last year!? what date is everyont thinking of moving in?

i think im moving in on 17th.. what bout everyone else?

Latest

Trending

Trending