The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My sister got a day off work on Thursday so she'll drop me off and then ill meet my mates at school and we'll open our results simultaneously !
I dont really know yet i think i may go with my mum as i am collecting it at 10:00 but she will drop me there and leave me with my mates after i tell her my results. Then i am going to chill with mates.
i want to go alone, although my mother insists on coming, so i guess so will my sister lol ..
Reply 23
im going with my mates.
I'm walking there with a friend, meeting my other friends there and then all going back to my friends house for a party! (I think the girl holding the party is assuming we're all gonna get good results...or maybe she thinks the opposite and wants to get drunk and forget LOL)

MissSurfer
I am going to take the bus in the morning on my own (I banned my mum 2 years ago), I have to be at skl for 11.00, so I'll prob get there for 11.10 because either people will be in the midst of recieving their results so spirits will mostly be high, or my school will decide to be unorganised and make us wait another half an hour like they did last year when I went to pick up my RS results. And just to stick to the topic of this thread, I will be meeting friends along the way.
Reply 26
my mum will drop me off and wait in the car
Reply 27
i m going with on my own then to meet my fds there. i asked my parents not to go!
My mum is at work, so i'll be catching the bus to the school and getting the results with my friends.
Reply 29
smudger99
on my own(i live relatively near) but should meet mates there

I'll be doing the same as smudger...
Reply 30
Going to my friends house at 10 and walking with him to school...

at my school, results come out at 10:30!

Latest