Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexdel)
    So you agree with the naxis that the white race is superior to any other race? Please do expand on this perverted view...
    Yes, I thought it was obvious Whites were superior.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lauren356)
    Yes, I thought it was obvious Whites were superior.
    Superior in what sense exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Superior in what sense exactly?
    Mentally, physically, morally.

ReputationRep:
    Mentally, physically, morally.
    Hitler was superiior mentally and morally superior to Ghandi?

ReputationRep:
    Hitler was superiior mentally and morally superior to Ghandi?
    Ghandi was a fraud, but he wasnt particularly fond of the Jews, and he thought blacks were a lower race, so maybe Hitler and Ghandi had more in common than most people realise.

ReputationRep:
    Ghandi was a fraud, but he wasnt particularly fond of the Jews, and he thought blacks were a lower race, so maybe Hitler and Ghandi had more in common than most people realise.
    There is no point in debating with this kind of ignorance...have a happy life in your farm ...

ReputationRep:
    There is no point in debating with this kind of ignorance...have a happy life in your farm ...
    Suit yourself.

ReputationRep:
    By the way, ignorance of what exactly? Is that just the word you use to describe people who you cant bend to your way of thinking?

ReputationRep:
    no - wilful ignorance is how we describe someone who has a glimmer of intelligence, but deliberately lies to themselves for some reason.

like you, lauren365 - you can't bring yourself to admit that black people, asian people, south american people et. al. have achieved incredible things. i don't understand why you'd be happier sitting in a room with Ian Huntley (he's just like you! you're both WHITE! aren't generalisations fun?) than with Marcus Garvey, but i suspect something is wrong with you, deep inside, and i suspect you know it.

what you don't know, however, could fill an olympic stadium. you speak of king richard; i don't think you have the first idea about the historical conception of kingship in the british isles pre-1500.

good luck with your life because i suspect you will need it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -aeon-)
    no - wilful ignorance is how we describe someone who has a glimmer of intelligence, but deliberately lies to themselves for some reason.

like you, lauren365 - you can't bring yourself to admit that black people, asian people, south american people et. al. have achieved incredible things. i don't understand why you'd be happier sitting in a room with Ian Huntley (he's just like you! you're both WHITE! aren't generalisations fun?) than with Marcus Garvey, but i suspect something is wrong with you, deep inside, and i suspect you know it.

what you don't know, however, could fill an olympic stadium. you speak of king richard; i don't think you have the first idea about the historical conception of kingship in the british isles pre-1500.

good luck with your life because i suspect you will need it
    Asian people have achieved things, South Americans have achieved things...but what have blacks ever achieved? They didnt even have shoes.

ReputationRep:
    Asian people have achieved things, South Americans have achieved things...but what have blacks ever achieved? They didnt even have shoes.
    Yeah sorry to burst your bubble. (Not really.) But, everyone came from Africa originally.

It's called evolution and emigration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    Yeah sorry to burst your bubble. (Not really.) But, everyone came from Africa originally.

It's called evolution and emigration.
    The key word, evolution. The Whites evolved, and they didnt. We are higher up the evolutionary ladder than they are.

ReputationRep:
    shoes are the mark of civilised society?

l.m.f.a.o...

The Whites evolved, and they didnt. We are higher up the evolutionary ladder than they are
    LOL!!!

ok then - what species do you belong to? here's a clue: the same as any african.

bonus question: where did St Augustine come from?

super-bonus question: if whites are 'physically' superior, have you ever watched the Olympics?

mega-bonus question: by which qualitative yardstick do you propose to measure 'moral' superiority?

i mean really

ReputationRep:
    The key word, evolution. The Whites evolved, and they didnt. We are higher up the evolutionary ladder than they are.
    oh right..how superior...... everyone is technically African.

Ok frankly, I already told you, but much of intelligence is correlated with environment, not your ethnicity.

And your genes for intelligence as you put it is individual, not racial.

ReputationRep:
    shoes are the mark of civilised society?
    They had nothing, that's the point. The peak of their evolution was the spear and the mudhut.

ok then - what species do you belong to? here's a clue: the same as any african.
    Maybe so, but some sub-species of human being are superior to others. Just like different breeds of dogs have different characteristics - some are more intelligent, some are aggressive, some are more obedient etc.

It is the same for humans, and it just so happens that the negroid subspecies has the lowest intelligence.

bonus question: where did St Augustine come from?
    He was born in North Africa. Now, North Africa, is not, and never was, negroid. Today it is populated by Arabs, and in Saint Augustine's era it was a White Roman colony. Nice try though. I dont know whether that you was you being ignorant or disingenous.

super-bonus question: if whites are 'physically' superior, have you ever watched the Olympics?
    Yes I watch them every four years. If you look at the medal tables, you'll see that overall, Whites dominate. Negroids are only really good at one or two events - sprinting basically. The reason is that negroids have longer legs in proportion to the rest of their body. They are completely useless at all the other events. Ever seen a black swimmer, wrestler, discus thrower or weight-lifter?

ReputationRep:
    oh right..how superior...... everyone is technically African.
    "African" isnt synonymous with "black".

Ok frankly, I already told you, but much of intelligence is correlated with environment, not your ethnicity..
    So how is it, that blacks born and raised in the US, under the exact same circumstances as a White, still fail miserably on the IQ test?

And your genes for intelligence as you put it is individual, not racial.
    I mentioned it an earlier post, that a mutation in the beta-catenin gene is responsible for Whites having a bigger brain that negroids. All Whites are born with the potential to be mentally superior to the negroid, it's up to the individual to use it.

ReputationRep:
    "African" isnt synonymous with "black".

So how is it, that blacks born and raised in the US, under the exact same circumstances as a White, still fail miserably on the IQ test?

I mentioned it an earlier post, that a mutation in the beta-catenin gene is responsible for Whites having a bigger brain that negroids. All Whites are born with the potential to be mentally superior to the negroid, it's up to the individual to use it.
    Actually since blacks were under slavery for hundreds of years and didn't get any true civil liberties until thirty-something years ago, blacks are poorer than whites, and thus grow up in rougher neighborhoods with worse schools. It's not the "exact same' circumstance. Give it another couple decades, and see where your argument is..when the environmental situation in general improves for blacks.

Actually supposedly humans use only 10% of their brain intellectually, which means most of it goes to "waste." Thus, even if beta-catenin differentiates humans cerebral cortex from other creatures, etc. allows humans to to grow larger brains, it doesn't signify anything considering humans only put a certain static percentage of it to use.

ReputationRep:
    They had nothing, that's the point. The peak of their evolution was the spear and the mudhut.
    don't you mean 'we' had nothing? or do we have to go through the whole evolution thing again?

Maybe so, but some sub-species of human being are superior to others. Just like different breeds of dogs have different characteristics - some are more intelligent, some are aggressive, some are more obedient etc.

It is the same for humans, and it just so happens that the negroid subspecies has the lowest intelligence.
    you're talking complete unadulterated ******** i'm afraid. i'll make it as clear as i can: black people are not a sub-species.

i cannot believe that in 2005 there are people - young people - out there who believe this stuff.

i might as well say that you're from planet Kyzon and you have 6 tentacles

He was born in North Africa. Now, North Africa, is not, and never was, negroid.
    ah, ok - we've cleared that up then. your gripes are specifically directed towards black sub-saharan africans. that should make things much easier. sadly you seem to be forgetting that augustine was not of ethnic north african origin; but oh well, you win some you lose some. i guess that's the legenday white intelligence showing through

Yes I watch them every four years. If you look at the medal tables, you'll see that overall, Whites dominate. Negroids are only really good at one or two events - sprinting basically. The reason is that negroids have longer legs in proportion to the rest of their body. They are completely useless at all the other events. Ever seen a black swimmer, wrestler, discus thrower or weight-lifter?
    ah - another caveat. now it turns out white people are only physically superior in some aspects... god i'd love to see Nick Griffin go 1 round against muhammed ali. or joe frazier.

in fact i'd love to see you argue your case with Condoleeza Rice. or record anything like Bob Marley. or write to Benjamin Zephaniah.

luckily, the world will never get the chance...

ReputationRep:
    All Whites are born with the potential to be mentally superior to the negroid, it's up to the individual to use it.
    !!!

ReputationRep:
    Actually since blacks were under slavery for hundreds of years and didn't get any true civil liberties until thirty-something years ago, blacks are poorer than whites, and thus grow up in rougher neighborhoods with worse schools. It's not the "exact same' circumstance. Give it another couple decades, and see where your argument is..when the environmental situation in general improves for blacks.
    How many centuries do they need to get over slavery? It's not as if they are the only people to have ever been slaves. White people were slaves to.

Actually supposedly humans use only 10% of their brain intellectually, which means most of it goes to "waste." Thus, even if beta-catenin differentiates humans cerebral cortex from other creatures, etc. allows humans to to grow larger brains, it doesn't signify anything considering humans only put a certain static percentage of it to use.
    Most of it goes on general "housekeeping", homeostasis etc. The rest is left over for cognitive skills, with which Whites are superior.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2005
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.