Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    You've got to admire their organisation. Telling people just over a week before they arrive.

"We are working hard to try and get all the allocations done" doesn't inspire confidence either.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a look at the accom payment details and i dont need to pay my first instalment until the 10/10 but then i'm paying by direct debit.

ReputationRep:
    if u pay by credit/debit card it goes through straight away, i think the others don't go through till 10/10

ReputationRep:
    Before i go out to buy my suitcase.....does anyone know if there is some sort of storage room to store our suitcases...or are we expected to fit 'em all underneath our beds.
    A bit late but i just found this in:
    http://www.bath.ac.uk/accommodation/...pus-living.pdf

Storage - There is a limited amount of locked storage space for trunks in each residence and it is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Access to the trunk room can only be arranged on weekdays during Housekeeping hours. Please make enquiries at the Housekeeper’s office. All baggage must be removed at the end of the summer term. This space is not to be used for musical instruments, unpacked or perishable items. Property is left at owner’s risk, whether in term or vacation. It is strictly prohibited to store any items in the roof-space or ducting in any of the residences.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Eastwood B and was wondering if anyone knew if there is any storage provided in the rooms? All it says on the site is "A pin board and waste paper bin are provided in each room" so are there any wardrobes/chests of drawers? where do we put all our clothes?!

ReputationRep:
    are there any students readin this who have stayed in eastwood?

ReputationRep:
    hie I'm new here. I just want to ask whether anyone still has not heard from accomodation yet or am I the only one? I'm getting very worried now

ReputationRep:
    Still a few days yet so wait till the thursday or so then ring them... i have heard and its all done online so its pretty fast once you hear from them...

if not, maybe its done by process of a tombola on wednesday next week?

ReputationRep:
    I would ring them up ASAP! you should have heard by now for sure.

ReputationRep:
    IIRC, they said that if you don't hear about accomodation by the 12th, get in touch with them.

ReputationRep:
    Allright I'll ring them up today. Just have to wait for a few hours more cause of the different time zones. I'm an international student, a very worried one.

ReputationRep:
    I've email them before calling, and thankfully they've replied, I'm staying at Eastwood E10.05, anyone knows where's that?

ReputationRep:
    Thats in the North side eaatwood A and sounds like its quite close to the parade end, unlike me in house 48 next to the golf course.

ReputationRep:
    wat about house 37?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.