Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that so many guys on this forum are anti-blonde?! I mean fair enough if you PREFER brunette girls, but so many people are like "blonde doesn't do it for me, i don't like blondes" etc etc and as a blonde myself it's really starting to piss me off! Are all u telling me that you have never ever once been attracted to a blonde girl?! There are plenty of beautiful girls out there who just happen to be blonde!

Is it because most of the guys on this site are of a darker ethnicity and so have maybe cultural predisposition to brunettes, or wat?! Because most of the guys who i speak to all say that they prefer blondes (but at the same time they like brunettes, so it just goes to show that having a preference does not mean that you are anti-everything else).

It's just really bugging me, reading through posts and posts of guys saying that they don't like blondes. I'm not fussed that the general preference (on this site) seems to be brunnetes, however wtf, haven't you ever seen a pretty blonde?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Why is it that so many guys on this forum are anti-blonde?! I mean fair enough if you PREFER brunette girls, but so many people are like "blonde doesn't do it for me, i don't like blondes" etc etc and as a blonde myself it's really starting to piss me off! Are all u telling me that you have never ever once been attracted to a blonde girl?! There are plenty of beautiful girls out there who just happen to be blonde!

Is it because most of the guys on this site are of a darker ethnicity and so have maybe cultural predisposition to brunettes, or wat?! Because most of the guys who i speak to all say that they prefer blondes (but at the same time they like brunettes, so it just goes to show that having a preference does not mean that you are anti-everything else).

It's just really bugging me, reading through posts and posts of guys saying that they don't like blondes. I'm not fussed that the general preference (on this site) seems to be brunnetes, however wtf, haven't you ever seen a pretty blonde?!
    I have an auntie thats blonde. (nah, I dont really)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)

The girl of my dreams is blonde so I am not one of them

ReputationRep:
    I am Blonde (",) and i think Blonde's are just as much attractive as Brunnette's

ReputationRep:
    i don't have anything against blondes. i love blonde woman.

ReputationRep:
    I like pamela anderson. Hope that makes you feel better

ReputationRep:
    I prefer brunettes, but i've got nothing against blondes!! I think maybe that the people who say "I don't like blondes" just chose a bad phrase to use...?

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    I am Blonde (",) and i think Blonde's are just as much attractive as Brunnette's
    Wasn't that PE teacher who did that thing on the chair, in Scary Movie blonde?

ReputationRep:
    me too! I mean, all my life all my friends have always told me they'r so jealous that i'm blonde blah blah blah, most of my guy mates (and certainly all my ex bfs) have said that their preference is blonde and now i read about this whole sub-strata of people who say that they find blondes unattractive and not sexy?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I have an auntie thats blonde. (nah, I dont really)
    BLONDIE right here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    me too! I mean, all my life all my friends have always told me they'r so jealous that i'm blonde blah blah blah, most of my guy mates (and certainly all my ex bfs) have said that their preference is blonde and now i read about this whole sub-strata of people who say that they find blondes unattractive and not sexy?!
    So you expect all guys to prefer blondes over brunette and you were suprised when people on here said they didn't?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    I like pamela anderson. Hope that makes you feel better
    Pamela Anderson looks like a duck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I prefer brunettes, but i've got nothing against blondes!! I think maybe that the people who say "I don't like blondes" just chose a bad phrase to use...?

G
    Well i mean in general i prefer guys with dark hair but that's only a generalisation, i have still been attracted to PLENTY of blonde guys! Nothing wrong with a guy preferring brunettes, it's only the ones who say that blondes can't be sexy that get on my nerves !!!

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm a blonde and dont have that much trouble getting men but neither do my brunette friends so maybe its all down to personality.

ReputationRep:
    i completely and totally agree!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    i completely and totally agree!
    some people may say im jelous of her for saying that but im not. She obviousely isnt ugly but she has had way too much plastic surgery.One of my cosmo hair magazines has got a pic of het in it and i swear she looks the donald duck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    So you expect all guys to prefer blondes over brunette and you were suprised when people on here said they didn't?

noooo, as i've said, it's fair enough for people to have PREFERENCES, it's only when they disregard the rest of the population that i get annoyed! Or stereotype and say that just because you don't have dark hair you're not sexy. I'm sure that brunnettes would get annoyed if someone said that they ONLY like blondes, that anyone who wasn't blonde isn't attractive, so if the opposite happens i get annoyed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)

Well, I have to say I have never witnessed any of the forumites mocking blondes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)

the girl whom i love..and believe me.......i love her !!! is blonde.
    And i am certinly not against blondes.
    Infact. they r very beautiful !!!

ReputationRep:
    OK, bad example.

I like Britanny Murphy, is she more to your taste?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.