Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Well, I have to say I have never witnessed any of the forumites mocking blondes.
    in the what attracts the guy the thread, guys were saying stuff like only lower class likes blondes.....stuff like that!

ReputationRep:
    ive had the best of both worlds. I was blonde, then light blonde then really dark and now im Blonde with Black underneath! Yay! But im havnt blonde extensions soon so i'll have really long hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    noooo, as i've said, it's fair enough for people to have PREFERENCES, it's only when they disregard the rest of the population that i get annoyed! Or stereotype and say that just because you don't have dark hair you're not sexy. I'm sure that brunnettes would get annoyed if someone said that they ONLY like blondes, that anyone who wasn't blonde isn't attractive, so if the opposite happens i get annoyed!
    Well there is no need to be annoyed, like you've already said loads of guys love blonde haired girls... it's just on here they aren't too fussed... so don't worry... and besides it is just an internet forum you probably wouldn't date anyone from here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    OK, bad example.

I like Britanny Murphy, is she more to your taste?
    By the way im a girl. Yeh Brittany is lovely and she doesnt look fake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Well there is no need to be annoyed, like you've already said loads of guys love blonde haired girls... it's just on here they aren't too fussed... so don't worry... and besides it is just an internet forum you probably wouldn't date anyone from here.
    a cry for attention perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    most likely....shes signed for a dating service!

ReputationRep:
    no i dont think she was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    By the way im a girl. Yeh Brittany is lovely and she doesnt look fake.
    Yea, I know your a girl.

You dont have to be sexually attracted to something to appreciate its beauty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Lol, i know it's only an internet forum and trust me i'm not lookin 4 a date, i just felt the need to stand up for myself and other blondies! As curryadd mentioned we were gettin dissed on the attraction thread and i think it's a natural human reaction to stand up for yourself! Besides, i think curryadd and crzysxycool will agree with me...blondes have more fun! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    most likely....shes signed for a dating service!
    wat?! I'm not signed for a dating service???!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_)
    Yea, I know your a girl.

You dont have to sexually attracted to something to appreciate its beauty
    Yes i know. But a while back i was saying how pretty i think Christina Aguilera is (WITH MAKEUP) and people thought that i was. I think if you can say someone of the same gender is attractive then it makes you a very secure person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    wat?! I'm not signed for a dating service???!!!!
    yes *sounds patronizing* you are, thats where your picture on the pics thread came from!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Lol, i know it's only an internet forum and trust me i'm not lookin 4 a date, i just felt the need to stand up for myself and other blondies! As curryadd mentioned we were gettin dissed on the attraction thread and i think it's a natural human reaction to stand up for yourself! Besides, i think curryadd and crzysxycool will agree with me...blondes have more fun! lol
    Well, you cant actually change peoples opinions, if that is what people prefer, there's not puch you can do, is there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    blondes are more fun! simple fact of life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Blondes can appear very fake sometimes, but i think that its the person who counts. I have loads of friends who are blonde or brunette (most are bottled blondes) and no-one gets more dates just because of their hair colour. Personally though i prefer being blonde, it makes my eyes look bigger and when i was brunette i had to go on the sunbeds all the time so i didnt look so pale. (",)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    I'm not against blondes and I could be one myself but there are lots of intelligent people on here (not to say they don't have the male hormones) but I'll go ahead and say it since you said blondes have more fun :-p! Well they may think blondes are a bit dense and slutty (not what I think ) and may prefer an intelligent brunette as the sterotypes go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yes *sounds patronizing* you are, thats where your picture on the pics thread came from!
    erm, if you mean faceparty that's not a dating service! i would never ever EVER date anyone i met off the internet! No offence to people who do, i just don't think it's safe and prefer meeting people in the flesh. I only made a profile on there for fun, there r plenty of ppl on there who r married etc an certainly not lookin 4 a date.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    erm, if you mean faceparty that's not a dating service! i would never ever EVER date anyone i met off the internet! No offence to people who do, i just don't think it's safe and prefer meeting people in the flesh. I only made a profile on there for fun, there r plenty of ppl on there who r married etc an certainly not lookin 4 a date.
    so? its the same thing.....

ReputationRep:
    Alright i'll put it this way people who are blonde and change to Brunnette allways go back to being Blonde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    Alright i'll put it this way people who are blonde and change to Brunnette allways go back to being Blonde.
    meaning?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.