Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    Alright i'll put it this way people who are blonde and change to Brunnette allways go back to being Blonde.
    of course they do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    so? its the same thing.....
    how is it the same thing?! Making a profile is exactly the same as filling one in on the 'getting to know each other' thread on here, and that's not labelled a 'dating service!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    meaning?
    meaning,everyone i know who is Blonde. Having wanted to try going Brunette have gone back to being blonde.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    meaning,everyone i know who is Blonde. Having wanted to try going Brunette have gone back to being blonde.
    Is that a physical reason or a mental reason?

ReputationRep:
    its mental....you just cant have as much fun being a brunette....

ReputationRep:
    ne way, i hafta go 2 work now, its fun bein blonde and i am not signed onto ne kind of a dating service! lol if u knew me you would no how laughable the concept is! Brunettes can b beautiful but so can blondes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    ne way, i hafta go 2 work now, its fun bein blonde and i am not signed onto ne kind of a dating service! lol if u knew me you would no how laughable the concept is! Brunettes can b beautiful but so can blondes
    Well I am thankful. Good bye.

ReputationRep:
    Physical and , but thats me and my mates. mIt may be different elsewhere. You cant say whether you like Blondes and dont like Bruneetes. if you fall in love with someone it doesnt really matter about their hair colour does it. (well with the exception of one hair colour)

ReputationRep:
    People have there own opinions, not all guys like blondes and not all guys like brunettes. Depends on your taste. Iv'e never actually noticed any of the people on this forum taking the mick out of blondes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    People have there own opinions, not all guys like blondes and not all guys like brunettes. Depends on your taste. Iv'e never actually noticed any of the people on this forum taking the mick out of blondes...
    edders has done that

ReputationRep:
    Well I've never felt a blonde prejudice on here, and even if I did I wouldnt dye it, i like the way i look and anyway I am so fair skinned dark hair would look stupid on me sometimes I have brown in my highliights but its only to show up my light blonde bits more. People cant help what they are attracted to. I go for very dark haired men, in fact i cant remember ever kissing a blonde guy, but I'm not prejudiced against them I'm open to offers. If a gorgeous blonde man that I was attracted to walked into this room and asked me out now I'd date him

ReputationRep:
    edders has done that
    he has? hmm thats quite silly. Blondes are just as beautiful as brunettes. Jeez, only hair colour...what about people in between eh? reds are blacks are hot..i dyed my hair black with red lowlights once,looked gorgeous. I wasn't bothered about what people thought...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    he has? hmm thats quite silly. Blondes are just as beautiful as brunettes. Jeez, only hair colour...what about people in between eh? reds are blacks are hot..i dyed my hair black with red lowlights once,looked gorgeous. I wasn't bothered about what people thought...
    thats so awesome...my mom wont even let me get highlights *sighs*

ReputationRep:
    thats so awesome...my mom wont even let me get highlights *sighs*
    my parents let me do what i want aslong as I get excellent grades...jeez,im so scared about the exams..but anyway..

ReputationRep:
    I didnt colour my hair properly (in a salon) until I was 21. If you really want to experiment ask your mum if you can get one of those wash in wash out dyes that only last about 4 washes. The shaders toner ones are just in a little sachet and are very temporary I think they are wella make sure if you get some you check the bottle because they really vary from brand to brand in how long they last. But if you got a very temporary one you could try it over a weekend and could get it out before school. Get permission first though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    my parents let me do what i want aslong as I get excellent grades...jeez,im so scared about the exams..but anyway..
    i bet you are...i was scared sick about finals.....partailly because in one class, if i got a 100 on the final, i was still going to get a d.....

ReputationRep:
    What does it matter? You get some ugly brunettes and some ugly blondes. You get some pretty brunettes and some pretty blondes. People have their preferences but it doesnt mean that either has to be the superior. I think it is just that there is a tradition to take the p*** out of "ditzy blondes" and therefore people on this forum do just that.

ReputationRep:
    Just because I prefere brunettes over blondes doesn't mean I'm anti-blonde and have never been attracted to a single blonde before. Maybe you are just being paranoid.....

ReputationRep:
    I have blonde hair so no-one can accuse me of being anti-blonde

ReputationRep:
    i bet you are...i was scared sick about finals.....partailly because in one class, if i got a 100 on the final, i was still going to get a d.....
    LOLL! thats really funny! oo man,you make me laugh!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.