Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jediknight007)
    Just because I prefere brunettes over blondes doesn't mean I'm anti-blonde and have never been attracted to a single blonde before. Maybe you are just being paranoid.....
    yeah, check out her picture.....she is REALLY like dyed blonde......im just a nice sandy blonde!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yeah, check out her picture.....she is REALLY like dyed blonde......im just a nice sandy blonde!
    Where's her picture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Where's her picture?
    on the pictures thread.....ill try to get the link!

ReputationRep:
    on the pictures thread.....ill try to get the link!
    hmm i think ive seen her..shes a major blonde..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hmm i think ive seen her..shes a major blonde..
    Oh yeh, her hair is so totally dyed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Oh yeh, her hair is so totally dyed
    exactlyyy!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    exactlyyy!!!
    just what i thought..... http://www.faceparty.com/racey_gracey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    exactlyyy!!!
    like the new avatar?

ReputationRep:
    like the new avatar?
    hmm i really liked your old one! it was so youuu! but this one is cool aswel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i know, but i couldnt stand to look at her face ANY LONGER! she was DRIVING ME CRAZY! so i got my favorite cartoon....and my dad calls me tiger cub anyway.....so it fits!

ReputationRep:
    i know, but i couldnt stand to look at her face ANY LONGER! she was DRIVING ME CRAZY! so i got my favorite cartoon....and my dad calls me tiger cub anyway.....so it fits!
    aww thats cute,yeah keep it,its really cute! The woman you had was nice though..but oh well,tigers are better

ReputationRep:
    Your avatar looks evil...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)

So when are you getting a new one? I'm tired of having to keep looking at your current one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Your avatar looks evil...
    have you ever heard of the cartoon calvin and hobbs? well this is hobbs and the avatar is called devious hobbs....*hobbs is calvins stuffed tiger that he takes everywhere and he thinks is real*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    So when are you getting a new one? I'm tired of having to keep looking at your current one.
    but i like the tiger! i also had one of dancing calvin but it wouldnt let me put it! it was 16,000 bytes so it met the 20,000 bytes rule, and then it was 50x50 so......i was confused about that but......

i LIKE the TIGER!

ReputationRep:
    but i like the tiger! i also had one of dancing calvin but it wouldnt let me put it! it was 16,000 bytes so it met the 20,000 bytes rule, and then it was 50x50 so......i was confused about that but......

i LIKE the TIGER!

Yes the tiger is nice. Didnt you have one of a rotating globe made up of cannabis leaves earlier or is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    mwahahahaha tough! lol probably in a day or two..my scanner isnt working proerly but my dads going to fix it tomorrow. So hopefully in about a day...

ReputationRep:
    Yes the tiger is nice. Didnt you have one of a rotating globe made up of cannabis leaves earlier or is it just me?
    You been smoking?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i did...thought it looked cool, and i was like nah, something different!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You been smoking?
    nope, i realized it was pot leaves AFTER i put it in.....so i was about to change it, but then my mom made me go to bed. so i didnt get the chance! so it was like that overnight!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.