Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    you tried to give me rep last night, but it wasnt worth anything.....so did you want my rep now? i can give rep now!
    SOMEONE KEEPS GIVING ME NEG REP! its really annoying because i swear i dont say anything wrong....arghhh just wait till i find out who it is! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    SOMEONE KEEPS GIVING ME NEG REP! its really annoying because i swear i dont say anything wrong....arghhh just wait till i find out who it is! :mad:
    that really sucks....wuite honestly ive never given you rep.....but a lot of the newbies here tend to favor neg rep!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    How many points have they taken off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    i had 136,its gone to 102 now! Corey and crzysxycool gave me a lot of neg rep..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    i think its funny when newbies who can give rep give rep.....because they can only take off like 2 points and your like...haha, that ReALLY hurt me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Ypu shpld amke a note each time how much rep was taken. Then work out who took the rep away from you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Ouch; why don't you recipricate the negative rep?

ReputationRep:
    i think its funny when newbies who can give rep give rep.....because they can only take off like 2 points and your like...haha, that ReALLY hurt me!
    i strongly dislike corey.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Ypu shpld amke a note each time how much rep was taken. Then work out who took the rep away from you.
    Yes; it's:

(post count / 100) + 1 point for each gem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Yes; it's:

really?
    thats cool! i can give out like 40 points of rep! wow that could REALLY hurt someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Yes; it's:

Interesting, never knew that...

ReputationRep:
    Its quite funny I got positive and negative rep today for the same post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    but why do they do that?! i mean, i hardly say anything to anyone..debating is supposedly wrong these days :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    but why do they do that?! i mean, i hardly say anything to anyone..debating is supposedly wrong these days :rolleyes:
    yes, the newebies do get a bit touchy.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Well I get random neg rep from one person, who always gives me neg rep when I mention the word "neg rep" And that person can take upwards of 20+ points off. This time though, I am prepared...

ReputationRep:
    People are just mean I've had neg rep with hahaha before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well I get random neg rep from one person, who always gives me neg rep when I mention the word "neg rep" And that person can take upwards of 20+ points off. This time though, I am prepared...
    that was REALLY REALLY funni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    People are just mean I've had neg rep with hahaha before.
    For me its "Heh heh heh"

Pure evil...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    aww,don't worry,is these darnd newbies arghhh :mad:

ReputationRep:
    that was REALLY REALLY funni
    Funny?

When I catch that person in the act again...they will recieve 10 days worth of my neg rep, that should sort them out...

You were so close curry, I thought at one stage it was you...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.