Turn on thread page Beta

Anti-blonde?! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    For me its "Heh heh heh"

Pure evil...
    that is so funny. im sorry but REALLY REALLY funni!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldnt mind people giving me unsigned neg rep if they would say what it was before but putting nothing or hahaha doesnt really help me know how I've offended anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Funny?

When I catch that person in the act again...they will recieve 10 days worth of my neg rep, that should sort them out...

You were so close curry, I thought at one stage it was you...
    well it if funni....but it wasnt me! i just think the fact that someone is giving you neg rep EVERYtime you say neg rep is random and hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Funny?

When I catch that person in the act again...they will recieve 10 days worth of my neg rep, that should sort them out...

You were so close curry, I thought at one stage it was you...
    you also thought it was me ..*Anna shakes head* would i ever do such a thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    you also thought it was me ..*Anna shakes head* would i ever do such a thing?
    Yes, but that was a bad day for me. I lost 40+ points in one day...When I catch that person, I shall make him pay...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes, but that was a bad day for me. I lost 40+ points in one day...When I catch that person, I shall make him pay...
    yes he thought it was me once also......gave me a pm and everything saying i hate you and all that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    yes he thought it was me once also......gave me a pm and everything saying i hate you and all that!
    I caught you in teh status bit "giving rep" int eh same thread that I lost my rep on. At exactly 1 minute I lost my rep. It was about teh same amount like your post count as well. So I had reason to be suspicious.

ReputationRep:
    yeh same here! it was something like 'hello, i have been given neg rep,i have deducted some people and your one of the people left blah blah' i wanted to cry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    Pamela Anderson looks like a duck.
    She's ugly, old, outdated...i never said that - a friend...but i'm inclined to agree, and my friend Jo happens to be a blonde...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    yeh same here! it was something like 'hello, i have been given neg rep,i have deducted some people and your one of the people left blah blah' i wanted to cry!
    Don't it was a cut/paste job that I sent to everyone of teh 5 suspects. I think I may have the culprit. But need more evidence...

ReputationRep:
    just wanted to say that this is the first time i have ever heard a blonde beeing upset beacuse brunettes has had more compliments! usually it is the other way around, interesting reading

ReputationRep:
    Is that what your other account is for 2776? so you can give out neg rep to the culprit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i had 136,its gone to 102 now! Corey and crzysxycool gave me a lot of neg rep..
    i havnt i swear. I gave someone rep yesterday for helping me and it wont let me anymore. Get your facts straight before you go around accusing me.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, check out her picture.....she is REALLY like dyed blonde......im just a nice sandy blonde!
    that's a bit harsh, bringing up my pic and all! Hmm, i get highlights, is there something wrong with that?! Hardly anyone these days has their completely natural hair colour!

Just for the record, i have absolutely nothing against brunettes, nor was i being paranoid! I was just curious after reading so many comments regarding blondes vs brunettes! Perhaps 'anti-blonde' was the wrong thread title. I didn't mean to come across like i was asking for compliments or anything, it really was just curiosity. I don't see why it had to get personal?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    that's a bit harsh, bringing up my pic and all! Hmm, i get highlights, is there something wrong with that?! Hardly anyone these days has their completely natural hair colour!

Just for the record, i have absolutely nothing against brunettes, nor was i being paranoid! I was just curious after reading so many comments regarding blondes vs brunettes! Perhaps 'anti-blonde' was the wrong thread title. I didn't mean to come across like i was asking for compliments or anything, it really was just curiosity. I don't see why it had to get personal?! :confused:
    Brunettes are more sexy - don't know why. I just prefer other colours, i hate bleach blonde, i quite like girls who have a mixture in their hair, esp when its natural.

ReputationRep:
    i get a full colour when i go to the hairdressers, im not trying to be rude now but my opinion is that hair looks in better condition and all together nicer when its got colour on it. One of my best mates is a trainee hairdresser and she said that its really good tfor the hair. My natural hair colour is quite dark, but i have really light hair. I dont think i know anyone who hasnt got their hair coloured! (",)

ReputationRep:
    What i say is that there will always be fat,thin,pretty,hanging Blondes and the same for brunettes. I know people say they like blondes or brunettes etc but that would not stop them if they fell for the opposite would it. There not really going to turn down the love of their lives because of hair colour (",) so really i dont think anyone actually either likes Blondes or Brunettes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sza)
    Brunettes are more sexy - don't know why. I just prefer other colours, i hate bleach blonde, i don't quite like girls who have a mixture in their hair, esp when its natural.
    i don't like bleach blonde either cuz it doesn't really suit anyone's skin tones (my hair might look really light in the pic but it's quite a bit darker, still pretty light tho). I think the thing with a lot of blondes (myself included) is that the light hair means that your eyebrows an eyelashes r quite pale which isn't too nice. In that sense i think that people who have naturally dark hair but dye it lighter r luckier (personally i hafta have my eyelashes etc tinted a lot darker). So crzysxycool ur so lucky that u get the best of both worlds!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    i don't like bleach blonde either cuz it doesn't really suit anyone's skin tones (my hair might look really light in the pic but it's quite a bit darker, still pretty light tho). I think the thing with a lot of blondes (myself included) is that the light hair means that your eyebrows an eyelashes r quite pale which isn't too nice. In that sense i think that people who have naturally dark hair but dye it lighter r luckier (personally i hafta have my eyelashes etc tinted a lot darker). So crzysxycool ur so lucky that u get the best of both worlds!!!!!
    erm yeah. my hair is sandy b;onde and has natural highlights....i have black eyelashes naturally!

ReputationRep:
    im getting my eyelashed dyed soon, then i can wear less mascara!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2004
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.