The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
6 A-Cs.
Reply 2
visesh, the sarcastic so-and-so. Thanks for being so helpful. :smile:

There is already a thread on this too. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t138504.html
Reply 3
Assuming all other aspects of the application process (personal statement, work experience, references, interview) are of good stature, I would mostly B's with a couple of A's.
Reply 4
Vazzyb

There is already a thread on this too. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t138504.html

Hey, what I said was TRUE:|

It's the minimum matriculation requirements IIRC.
Reply 5
*scratches head* ok.

But you know, realistically speaking...
Reply 6
It really is impossible to say because they take so many factors into account. And cambridge have a point system where you get 1 point for every A* and 0.6 for every A, but if you come from a bad school you can get something like up to 4 points added on.
Reply 7
Vazzyb

tsk, if you continue these lapses in common sense you'll be removed from my sig...
Reply 8
~Bex~
It really is impossible to say because they take so many factors into account. And cambridge have a point system where you get 1 point for every A* and 0.6 for every A, but if you come from a bad school you can get something like up to 4 points added on.

Very true, very true.

P.S. Why have you got a red gem, Bex? What have you done to upset people? I've always thought of you as a really friendly, helpful person. :confused:
Reply 9
chewwy
tsk, if you continue these lapses in common sense you'll be removed from my sig...

what :eek:

He didn't make him self clear the first time. If someone says, "What do I need for entry into Oxbridge?" and you reply (as someone who is going there) "6 A-Cs". Its not exactly the most helpful answer.
Reply 10
Pixelated
Very true, very true.

P.S. Why have you got a red gem, Bex? What have you done to upset people? I've always thought of you as a really friendly, helpful person. :confused:

One person with alot of rep got pissed at me, and that was all it took. Thanks for saying that, it means alot. :smile:
Reply 11
yar, I was wondering that too lol. You know who that could be?
Reply 12
it was me.
~Bex~
One person with alot of rep got pissed at me, and that was all it took. Thanks for saying that, it means alot. :smile:
Ouch. Yeah some of them take substantial bites.
Reply 14
Vazzyb
yar, I was wondering that too lol. You know who that could be?

yeh lol, I know exactly who it is. I won't say on here but I'll PM you
Reply 15
yea. It must have been the guy with the red gem. The red gems are infectious, are they? (Im pretty sure thats not how the Rep system works!)
Pixelated
Why have you got a red gem, Bex? What have you done to upset people? I've always thought of you as a really friendly, helpful person. :confused:

thats what i was thinking too, i thought by know you should have loads of positive reps :biggrin:
Reply 17
awww your all so kind :smile:
Reply 18
Vazzyb
what :eek:

He didn't make him self clear the first time. If someone says, "What do I need for entry into Oxbridge?" and you reply (as someone who is going there) "6 A-Cs". Its not exactly the most helpful answer.

The OP actually asked for the 'lowest' grades required. Please read it properly:smile:
Reply 19
how would anyone really know?

Latest