Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lads.. are you one of the many ''chavs'' (well that is mainly who does it..) who walks around permanently with your hands down your pants? Personally playing with yourself should be kept in private, not shown on public display, most of the people I have seen doing this are idiots who are going nowhere in life, but then again I suppose there are normal people who do the same thing, what do 'yas reckon?

ReputationRep:
    pathetic to put it simply !

ReputationRep:
    Its hideous and disgusting. Why can't this sort of behavior be covered by public decency laws?

ReputationRep:
    ive never seen an yone do this?

ReputationRep:
    Wtf mofo?! Never seen this before.

ReputationRep:
    me and rr live such sheltered lives obviously

ReputationRep:
    Never seen it? I have the misfortune of seeing it everday. It is stupid and it makes the people look stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TKR)
    me and rr live such sheltered lives obviously
    Lol, me maybe, but you certainly don't baby boy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've seen boys do that. I don't really think much of it (it's not worth thinking about tbh).

ReputationRep:
    Chavs in general are disgusting... I just don't see why they must scratch and grope themselves in public...

ReputationRep:
    I have a scratch every now and then because itchy scrot is the worst disease known to man

ReputationRep:
    I've seen people do and then eat food - not nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by red_roadkill)
    Lol, me maybe, but you certainly don't baby boy! :p:
    why do u keep changing your gender sign?you were female a day ago.hahhahaha

ReputationRep:
    When I arrived in London, one of the first time I went on the tube, the train was almost empty and there was a young kid, not really chav but quite ghetto and he had baggy jeans and had his hands down his pants while he looked at the gorgeous woman that was reading in front of him, trying to ignore. There was a couple of old tourists next to him you once they realised what he was doing were horrified.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.