Turn on thread page Beta

monocyte level watch

Announcements

(Original post by crana9)
    See! I kick yo' ass, and I don't even have a degree
    but you're a first or second year non?

it starts to wear off eventually. then you find yourself having to relearn the barstad stuff.
    good news is it goes in much easier second time around.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't come across it at all at uni. I heard about it on work experience 2 years ago, which is probably about the same length of time as you've had to forget it.

So.....um.......nerr!

ReputationRep:
    Snake, why the hell would you want to mention that you have an A* (oh what a GREAT achievement) then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake)
    was trying to get involved......?

besides, the only thing i lied about was my age lol.
    Erm, and the fact that you went to lectures in Cambridge? That's a fairly hefty lie too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    [if we're going to play grade games, so did I]
    So did I :cheeky:

(kiddin; love u reli)

(Original post by crana9)
    I haven't come across it at all at uni. I heard about it on work experience 2 years ago, which is probably about the same length of time as you've had to forget it.

So.....um.......nerr!
    theres a G-CSF too i think.
    you give them to neutropeni patients (such as ones who have had the nasty side effects of atypical anti-psycotics come their way)

god im good at bluffing. amazing what you can find on google lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snake)
    you can get them in other things you know like DKA and other metaolbic disturbances, nopt to mention inflkammatory reactions not related to infection.
    Frankly it doesn't matter if your monocytes are raised. that in itself means nothing. as alwasy in medicine you have to look at the complete picture.

how is it you have your results and your doctor doesn't? surely they would be given to you by a doc who explains it themself?

[I got an A* in biology]
    my gp is away so i rung up for them . receptionist said they wer raised and a doctor would ring me on wed

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2005
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.