Constant Heart Palpitations Watch

L234#
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have constant heart palpitation. It started with severe enxiety. I had iron overload and hyperactive thyroid. I used copper supplement to treat both. Now my tests show that my ferritin is normal and my t3, t4 and T-shirt are normal. But I developed heart palpitation along the way. I also did hair test analysis. It was showing that I’m low on all electrolytes ( magnesium, calcium, zinc and so on) MY thinking that two major factors involved in my problem- low sodium/ potassium ratio and low calcium/ magnesium ratio. Both are extremely important. Low magnesium to calcium can cause calcification of all blood vessels, tissues and of course heart issue . Maybe angina. All the symptoms sound like angina. I’m working on it. I hope I will fix it, but I might be wrong. Coffee has nothing to do with your heart palpitation. I quit drinking coffee ( copper helped ) and did not have it for a long time. Heart beat that bothers me is still there. My advise - get hair test. Find good lab that does not wash hair before test. They can give you great detailed info on your health. Drlwilson.com has lots of good info.
L234#
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have constant heart palpitation. Try to track when it gets worse. Is it after eating at restaurant? After salty food? If yes then you might have sodium/potassium problem. Try to drink more water, add potassium reach foods or add potassium supplement to your food. Another reason for heart palpitation can be deficiency in magnesium. See if you feel bettter after taking magnesium supplement. Get good quality ionic one. Epson salt foot bath might help as well. I would recomend to do hair mineral analys. This way you do not have to guess, you will see all your bodies vital nutrients in chart with ratio, insofar they will give you a list of health problems you have based on your test. Doctors do not know anything about nutrients, they are not trained to see disease as a part of whole body disbalance. As a result they do not ever look for a true reason of disease. Good luck.
Etomidate
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by L234#)
Doctors do not know anything about nutrients, they are not trained to see disease as a part of whole body disbalance. As a result they do not ever look for a true reason of disease. Good luck.
The irony here being that you couldn’t have posted more pseudo-health waffle in your last two posts if you tried.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi .are you still suffering now
DeeStudent
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Google vitamins and Minerals for heart health such as Magnesium, Selenium, etc
4orgotton
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ok, you actually can have serious arrhythmia which may not show on an ecg. Also out of curiosity, do you have any blood condition, like spherocytosis? My story is much the same as yours. When you have a episode, have your gp listen to your chest with stethoscope, while taking your pulse at the same time. 😉
Tseneva
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just a suggestion for anyone who has palpitations- check your spine for any bone spurs that you might have. It could be a pinched or inflamed nerve. I had this issue for months and after starting neck exercises, it went away. Now it's vack I think because of bad posture. I have palpitations all day even when I walk. Loiking for some accupuncture and physio to try and get better again.
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Tseneva)
Just a suggestion for anyone who has palpitations- check your spine for any bone spurs that you might have. It could be a pinched or inflamed nerve. I had this issue for months and after starting neck exercises, it went away. Now it's vack I think because of bad posture. I have palpitations all day even when I walk. Loiking for some accupuncture and physio to try and get better again.
Why did you necro a dead thread from 2010?
Kitzzz
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
HiMy palpitations get really bad when I’m eating yeasty bread, dairy, MSG containing foods, sugar and sweets, also fermented foods. Check out Candida albicans overgrowth and try follow the diet to eliminate it. It works for me. Read up on it, maybe this is what will help you.. good luck
HollyHeartbeat
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
hi Troyyour not alone, i get heart palpitations constantly. When they come they can last for days on end. I'm having them right now day 6 today. Like you i have had ecg's, holter monitors, cardiologist appointments and seen many doctors, but they keep telling me nothing is wrong, it's normal everybody has them apparently i'm just more aware of them... but for days on end, it can't be normal. but no use ringing up anymore to make appointments, i just come out with the same result. so over it. Feeling terrible right now. Do you have a coping mechanism? cheers Jodie
Ihatetherain
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I've been getting then for the past 15 years taking citilapram (for anxiety) and beta blockers to try control the palps..o can go months without any even in stressful situations nothing! Then out the blue they come back with avengance😩 for no apparent reason.I also have had so many tests etc and everything seems normal.They are just so intense when I do get them I'm like a nerveous wreck I'm 38 with two young kids
Bexy123456789
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I've suffered palpitations for years but only every now and then but the last 3 days I've had then every 15 mins, it makes me want to cry! 😢 As horrible as it is I'm glad I'm not the only one! Currently waiting on ecg and blood test results 😕
biofrance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
If it is anxiety-provoked, a prescription of beta blocker medication really helps. However it's something you (with the assistance of those from the medical profession) really need to get to the bottom to, so that rather than just treating it, you can find the cause and sort that out.
Kirsteen78
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am not sure if this is till happening to you. But ive been getting them constantly to and as silly as this is going to sound the only thing that helps me when its happening is if i start humming, please try it as it definitely works, well for me anyway. I hope it helps as these palpatations are just so debilitating
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads