This discussion is closed.
Tobias
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone find themselve in the curious situation whereby they consider themselves (!) to be quite intelligent, they have ambition, but they just don't get down to studying etc.?

I'm doing fine with all my A Levels etc., but I'm demonstrably un-dedicated and start work rarely before deadlines rear their nasty heads; I feel I could be doign a lot better!

So...Anyone watch Eastenders yesterday?

Tobes
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Same here. Have do do some work soon...
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tobias)
Does anyone find themselve in the curious situation whereby they consider themselves (!) to be quite intelligent, they have ambition, but they just don't get down to studying etc.?

I'm doing fine with all my A Levels etc., but I'm demonstrably un-dedicated and start work rarely before deadlines rear their nasty heads; I feel I could be doign a lot better!

Tobes
yes all the time. im not looking forward to french work :/
Elle
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Same here. Have do do some work soon...
Janine is soo evil
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Janine is soo evil
Janine? Who's janine?
gemgems89
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Tobes
Eastenders? Ahh no! Coronation Street was what I watched!
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep! I'm just like that! I can do most of the work quite easily...but i'm unusually unmotivated to do any of it...

I've got resits in less than 2 weeks and i really can't be bothered to start doing any work yet!!!

G
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Janine? Who's janine?
Oops.. soz didn't mean to quote you on that! Janine is this evil twisted slut in Eastenders..
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Oops.. soz didn't mean to quote you on that! Janine is this evil twisted slut in Eastenders..
I kinda felt sorry for her tho....cos she had to sleep with Barry.....BARRY!!!!!!!

G
Chris_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Definetly. Biology is the only subject Ive ever found interesting, and so is the subject I have always scored the best in.
jediknight007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Tobes
I fit in that description. I spent the first week of the Christmas holidays working hard on my Maths so that I can get that A I desperately need for my P2 exam in January. I have wasted the last couple of days doing nothing but just sit there in silence and saying how boring it is. Funny thing is that when I'm going to sleep, I then feel like revising and working. I then wake up the next day and be lazy all day again. I need to sort this out. Otherwise, I won't get the As I need! I have even tried spreading my work on the desk in front of me to save my energy but I still just sit there and do something like watch TV instead!

I watched Eastenders yesterday but boring Barry on again.... Btw, when was the kiss between Zoe and Kelly? Can't believe I missed that! Or was it not worth it? Guess I'll have to wait until Sunday then...
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I watched eastenders and world idol at the same time, janine and barry were pathetic, i can't decide who was the most. My arm hurts, and i haven't done much revision for my mocks and public exams, i'm procrastinating...
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
I kinda felt sorry for her tho....cos she had to sleep with Barry.....BARRY!!!!!!!

G
Lol- yeah Barry is pretty disgusting!

Oh yeah.. and how can Tarek be Ronnie's brother when he went out with Kareena??? weird... lol, yeah I know I'm sad but I'm addicted
jediknight007
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elle)

Oh yeah.. and how can Tarek be Ronnie's brother when he went out with Kareena??? weird... lol, yeah I know I'm sad but I'm addicted
REALLY?????????
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elle)

I know!! I reckon he just wanted to be close to their whole family seeing as he's their brother....but still....that's really freaky!!

G
Nylex
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elle)

I was thinking that. Maybe he's just... sick.
Anna
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Elle)
Janine is fat herself so i dont get why shes going up to Barry and calling him names etc...what a b***h! Shes like 'shut your fat pie hole'..its like no man,you shutup...your piehole is just as fat :rolleyes:
munchie_rox
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Tobes
yea, intelligence AND self motivation dont go together! i think ya either work hard, and become intelligent, or you just have it, therefore dont have to work hard, and therefore (too many therefores?) people resent you...well, thats my experience!

ps... is barry dead?
Elle
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
Janine is fat herself so i dont get why shes going up to Barry and calling him names etc...what a b***h! Shes like 'shut your fat pie hole'..its like no man,you shutup...your piehole is just as fat :rolleyes:
Lol- yeah I was shouting that at my TV too
gzftan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
Lol! Good call!

G
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads