Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    guys have to be in dance, or else who would lift the girls? besides i think ballet is one of the manliest things a guy can do.....dont listen to the stereotypes, those people are just ignorant and have no apprecaition for the art!
    i agree.. I jus think that lads shud b praised for doin such a tough sport n not ****ged off. n it shows emotion which is nice for a change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    What do people think about Ballet?
    What do you think about MEN in Ballet?
    Post ur opinions
    i like ballet, think it is beautiful.
    and i have no problem with men and ballet they are good at what they are doing and seem to like it. it is just prejudices that it is only for girls.

ReputationRep:
    One of my really good friends is at ballet school and he's having a great time, there's quite a few boys there apparently.

What do you think the film Billy Elliot did to help/hinder the prejudice there is around about boys doing ballet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    One of my really good friends is at ballet school and he's having a great time, there's quite a few boys there apparently.

What do you think the film Billy Elliot did to help/hinder the prejudice there is around about boys doing ballet?

I think it helped because it showed that not all males ballet dancers R gay n showed how much work people needed 2 do 2 get where the film ended. wot do u think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i think ballet is cool...men can do it aswell but i just don't think it looks right..don't know why..just looks a bit odd.
    this is kelly and amy

we are working on a project for tv production about males that dance and we would like your help as we are trying to get different opinions. we were wondering if you might expand on your reasoning for feeling this way. or if you are interested in helping us further you can email us at [email protected] or [email protected] and we will send you more questions.

your help would be greatly appreciated and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

ReputationRep:
    men in tights is kinda fruity. except for spiderman, he's awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    What do people think about Ballet?
    What do you think about MEN in Ballet?
    Post ur opinions
    I know its very ignorant but i have not read very many peoples replys. I love ballet, but could never be a ballet dancers as i have the shape of a rugby player as my mother so nicely explaned to me at the age of 6, god damn it! The men are so muscely, its seen as been very femenine though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    I know its very ignorant but i have not read very many peoples replys. I love ballet, but could never be a ballet dancers as i have the shape of a rugby player as my mother so nicely explaned to me at the age of 6, god damn it! The men are so muscely, its seen as been very femenine though!
    ur mum's nice

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.