Turn on thread page Beta

talking to yourself watch

ReputationRep:
    i often find myself sitting in my room all alone and i start talking to myself? is this weird? i mean how can it be weird, were all human right, i mean if i was talking to myself its only to get over my lonliness. does anyone else talk to themselves? am i classified as weird?

DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND I HAVE ADDED A POLL ON ANOTHER THREAD

ReputationRep:
    you're not being wierd...
    you're being bored...

ReputationRep:
    no i think im jst dilusional...u knw how these things go

ReputationRep:
    i uesed to do it on the way to school, but not talking just my facial expressions.....

ReputationRep:
    i do it. but i tend to pretend i'm in a tv program, like for example, if i'm making lunch, i pretend i'm in a cooking program... and do funny voices etc.

god. i'm weird.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i have a friend called ophelia, shes an ommpa loompa and we're in love, i frequently find tht i talk to her

ReputationRep:
    no izz, your eccentric. I make funny voices too. when im revising, i read out the pages as if im on a documental, a boring one... and everyone glances at me with this look...

ReputationRep:
    ohhh and i cant forget about frank....hes another one of the ommpa loompas, i often find him lurking around in my bedroom at night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thepublictoilet)
    ohhh and i cant forget about frank....hes another one of the ommpa loompas, i often find him lurking around in my bedroom at night
    does he touch you?

ReputationRep:
    Who doesn't?

ReputationRep:
    who frank? wel i often shine a torch in his face and hes scared of light so not usually but wen im not looking.....hes very sneaky u see

ReputationRep:
    Since opening in this thread I have got the Smith's "This joke is not funny anymore" into my head. I wonder why.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't everybody do that? :confused:

*is starting to get nervous*

ReputationRep:
    Whats bad about talking to yourself :confused: :confused:

Just give me a call and talk to me on my mobile, I won't say a thing ... I'm a good listener.

Damn ... if you talk to a deaf person... you're actually talking to yourself .. get me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Since opening in this thread I have got the Smith's "This joke is not funny anymore" into my head. I wonder why.
    I like the smiths.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just_Izzy)
    does he touch you?
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    *attempts to work out numerical answer...*

ReputationRep:
    Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness.
    Having hairs on the back of your hand is the second.
    Looking for them is the third

ReputationRep:
    welll i would encourage this behaviour... when i'm not working the farm or shooting chickens i tend to have the ol chinwag to meself

ReputationRep:
    ohh god i did all 3 of them, am i mad then? please can someone diagnose me

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.