The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It usually takes about 20 minutes. Its not gonna work if your sitting around waiting for it too work, because you get too focused and would never get to sleep anyway.
Reply 2
it takes 1hr for me to get tired. take at least 2 or it doesnt do anything.

have you got the herbal stuff or the chemicals?

the herbals are better, you can get addicted to non-herbal easily
Reply 3
The best sleeping pill is alcohol.
Reply 4
hell yes, i took one of them about 5 minutes ago and i think i feel it starting to workzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you feel refreshed when you wake up in the morning after taking a Nytol? I was considering trying it as my sleeping pattern's really arsed up just now.
Reply 6
friendlyneutron
Do you feel refreshed when you wake up in the morning after taking a Nytol? I was considering trying it as my sleeping pattern's really arsed up just now.

Yeah apparently you wake up feeling like you've slept for ages. But it didn't really work for me.
friendlyneutron

that's why I took it. I have to stop getting out of bed at 1pm because I have stuff to do and then have to rush around all day trying to catch up

Latest

Trending

Trending