Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey!!

I am now an official IB2 and I thought that I should give you some piece of advice of what u will be facing in a month or so...
    IB is really a great experience that helps u broaden your horizons...
    CAS is absolutely great while the TOK is OK mostly depending on ur TOK Instructor...
    The only and absolute thing u HAVE TO HAVE is:
    TIME MANAGAMENT ..... Since instructors dont really care for ur doing or not of your homework...u can very easily fall behind with all u have to do...and then...

If u really lack time management then seriously reconsider attending the IB...
    Most of my friends have left their TOK Essays and EE and their IA for the last moment (even the 1st draft) and are now having serious problems...
    Anyway, IB is really great....although i am really bored and i want to finish 'high school'

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, IB2 will be anything but boring.

ReputationRep:
    Boring is def NOT the word!!

Enjoy two years of amazing experiences and new friends.

BEST two years of my life, and despite EE dedlines, TOK essays and up to three full lab reports a week, I would go back every time and take it all again. :eek:

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.