The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Surely this will depend on what course you are doing / what offers you have??
agree with Aack, depends on which university your home university has links with, unfortunately, you can't just apply to any old uk uni. i'm actually at the university of bristol, currently on study abroad at mcmaster, any questions, pm me
Reply 3
well my school doesnt really offer that many programs to england so my advisor basically told me to choose any school in the uk and then look at the programs offered and apply
Reply 4
I'm just not sure which one to apply to
Reply 5
Right well I live in Reading and I'm (hopefully) going to Uni in Bristol, and they are both really, really nice places. Or well, Reading is a great town, on the small side as Uni towns go, but plenty of nightlife and the local area has loads of history if you are interested. The surrounding villages and countryside, which is where I live, are very pretty too. Not amazingly clued up about Bristol but it is such a nice city that you are bound to love it, literally everyone I have spoken to seems to think it is incredible. What exactly would you like to know about them?
Reply 6
Wow, they both seem really great. I don't really need to know anything specific, any information is great! I was basically just wondering if the campuses were friendly and also if a lot of international students study at either one?

Latest

Trending

Trending