The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When they turn into men :u:

If ever.
Reply 2
I'm 18 and I believe I already go for those values! Different for everyone I guess.
Reply 3
gina92x
Just wondered if anyone knew the approximate age when boys realise it's far better to take a chance on the average-looking but heart-in-the-right-place girl than the Pamela Anderson look-a-like that will break his heart? (This is obviously completely hypothetical :smile: )

I have both in one :h:
Reply 4
I'd say after 3 or 4 of the pamela anderson types...Thats what it was like for me!:wink:
Reply 5
Jamie-G
I'm 18 and I believe I already go for those values! Different for everyone I guess.

Thank God there's hope :smile: It doesn't help when you have 'Friend Syndrome' ha ha.
what's this? depends on how you define average looking. If you mean ugly, then no I don't see a reason why we should want to date someone ugly, do you?
ipulledhermione
When they turn into men :u:

If ever.

Already there baaaaby, you're slow on the uptake.

:sexface:
Reply 8
Advanced Subsidiary
what's this? depends on how you define average looking. If you mean ugly, then no I don't see a reason why we should want to date someone ugly, do you?

Ha ha no I'm not ugly but I don't see the point either in making myself up to look like a generic plastic. And when I say 'friend syndrome', I just mean that I only ever get seen as a friend because I'm not 'easy. I thought guys liked that. Heesh. Ha ha
Reply 9
sober men are not going to put their penis in something they find unattractive
Reply 10
Advanced Subsidiary

exactly.
Reply 11
gina92x
Thank God there's hope :smile: It doesn't help when you have 'Friend Syndrome' ha ha.

Indeed, that's quite a frustrating situation. I would like to hear what guys have to say on this matter, actually. I mean what is it about a girl that instantly turns her only into a friend and nothing more?
But there are also BEAUTIFUL (not plastic!) girls WITH their heart in their right place. Aim for the top :thumbsup:
Reply 13
I already have, well I know :yep:
gina92x
Ha ha no I'm not ugly but I don't see the point either in making myself up to look like a generic plastic. And when I say 'friend syndrome', I just mean that I only ever get seen as a friend because I'm not 'easy. I thought guys liked that. Heesh. Ha ha

You sound hella dumb. There are so many good looking girls, who do not look like pamela (pamela anderson is UGLY btw), who are also real smart/kind and not easy. Seems to me like you jealous.
Reply 15
Tsukuyomi
You sound hella dumb. There are so many good looking girls, who do not look like pamela (pamela anderson is UGLY btw), who are also real smart/kind and not easy. Seems to me like you jealous.

thanks
gina92x
I'm not boohooing, I'm discussing. If you have a girlfriend who can put up with a guy like you (the kind I purposely avoid) I'd be amazed. Prick.

You are bitching about it, you're also being slightly sexist, you basically just said 'all boys are the same and only want plastic (plastic =/= good btw) looking girls'

Grow up a bit and guys might actually look at you twice.
Tsukuyomi

Agreed:yep:
gina92x
thanks

Allow me the show you why guys dont go for you.
You believe guys like plastic girls
You believe all good looking girls are plastic (big boobs)
You believe all good looking girls have no heart/dumb

You seem like very shallow and envious of good looking girls.
Reply 19
some people always are like that.

Hey myn uncle always said he goes for the dogs because they're grateful lol.

The only decent looking girl he was with ****** his life right up.

Latest

Trending

Trending