The Student Room Group

10 Year old Conservative

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Fynch101
well over 50% of people in the london underground right now are not on their backside. fail.

On the tubes themselves they are.
iainthegreat
Clearly his parents are a bunch of upper-class toffs who have brainwashed him completely. Poor kid.

a building manager and a nurse.
Next career change of prince harry ? I think not.
Crimsonchilli
a building manager and a nurse.
Next career change of prince harry ? I think not.

Hmm, interesting. What happened to 10 year old kids climbing trees, playing football and getting ASBOs?
iainthegreat
Hmm, interesting. What happened to 10 year old kids climbing trees, playing football and getting ASBOs?

In all fairness i would prefer my kid to have an interest in politics than an ASBO...
Reply 64
A pretentious posh ten year old handing out flyers will, if anything, damage the Tory campaign. So, good luck to him!
Reply 65
Mann18
On the tubes themselves they are.

actually if you took a proper study based on everyone being equal, then you'd probably find more people stand on the underground than sit down.
Reply 66
jayman
He's the reason the death penalty should be made legal.

??/ The death penalty? How on earth did you get '10 year old tory' to 'death penalty'?
Reply 67
'I have always liked the Conservatives' ethos,'

Did he actually say that? Did he actually use the word "ethos"?
Reply 68
Poor child clearly doesn't know the differences between the modern Conservative party and New Labour i.e. none. He needs to read some manifestos.
A kid with class, how refreshing.

No doubt the Lib Dem mongs on here will say he is a toff. ****ing idiots.
Reply 70

Pretentious lil prick needs a good beating. I actually wouldn't care what he was preaching - if you've only just learnt how to wipe your own arse don't try to teach me anything about life (trust him to be a Tory too).
Reply 71
Fynch101
actually if you took a proper study based on everyone being equal, then you'd probably find more people stand on the underground than sit down.

Ok, I've never actually been there, I assumed it would be like the bus service. Please replace the words "London Underground" with "a bus."

I hope this concludes the matter.

:top2: for being so argumentative though :cool:
Lord_Farquad

Okay, ignore the policies. Ignore the fact that he's a Tory getting ripped by students on the internet (who, through both demographics are gonna be largely liberal). Ignoring all that, do you really think a ten year old is developed and mature enough to be canvassing? Do you really think he can construct a coherent argument without simply regurgitating sound bites?
Strom Cuzewon
Okay, ignore the policies. Ignore the fact that he's a Tory getting ripped by students on the internet (who, through both demographics are gonna be largely liberal). Ignoring all that, do you really think a ten year old is developed and mature enough to be canvassing? Do you really think he can construct a coherent argument without simply regurgitating sound bites?

You're right, but I'd rather he be doing this and actually educating himself than drinking in the park with a couple of skivvies like the rest of Britain's youth.
Things that will make young kids vote - see Russell Howard - http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00rzt3z/Russell_Howards_Good_News_Series_2_Episode_4/ from about 4 minutes in
Reply 75
Lord_Farquad
You're right, but I'd rather he be doing this and actually educating himself than drinking in the park with a couple of skivvies like the rest of Britain's youth.

Aye. The liberals on this thread are all being astonishingly prejudiced and 'inverted-snobbish' (or whatever the in-vogue phrase these days for the jealous bungled and botched is); particularly given how vehemently the same people will defend the rights of any and everything in countless other threads.
lol looks the part
Another child brainwashed into supporting the Tories.

I swear half the people I know that support the Conservatives don't have a clue what they stand for or anything about their policies.
Reply 78
His parents obviously did a swell job raising him!
Reply 79
Lord_Farquad

"Lib Dem mongs " Hahah. I love it, and agree!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending