I'm in!
Reply 3
bubbles228
I'm in!

as am I !!
Adarah
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t139692.html

did you have a good time in Köln?

It was great! Even though the organization sucked (they expected 360 000 people but there came about three times more, two people died:frown:) but it was great. Seeing a pope, being able to listen to what he says, feeling the atmosphere of so many people gathered in one place to listen to only one man.....but it felt that it was not "our" polish pope. And that's what most of my friends repeated constantly.
This religous atmosphere did not let me forget about partying, though:biggrin: We had a disco or a meeting every single night, except the one with the pope. Met a lot of new people, new friendships etc. So great:biggrin: Has anyone else been there?
Reply 5
hey congrats to ppl who made it to EEE. my goin to be ISE 2nd year, bulk of ISE and EEE course is the same so if u need any advice/tips pls ask :smile: cu around in the department
Reply 6
Count me in! Tripe E! (Does anyone really say that?)
Reply 7
Valerio
Count me in! Tripe E! (Does anyone really say that?)

Everyone!
Reply 8
pole_from_swede
It was great! Even though the organization sucked (they expected 360 000 people but there came about three times more, two people died:frown:) but it was great. Seeing a pope, being able to listen to what he says, feeling the atmosphere of so many people gathered in one place to listen to only one man.....but it felt that it was not "our" polish pope. And that's what most of my friends repeated constantly.
This religous atmosphere did not let me forget about partying, though:biggrin: We had a disco or a meeting every single night, except the one with the pope. Met a lot of new people, new friendships etc. So great:biggrin: Has anyone else been there?

glad you had a great time there :smile:
I heared about the terrible organisation and the two people that died- so sad :frown:
Reply 9
pole_from_swede
two people died:frown:)

Probably just God flexing his almighty muscles.
Reply 10
eee here too :smile:
Reply 11
And here! :smile:
Reply 12
me 3
Reply 13
me as well. EEE
well then....seems qute a few:biggrin: keep up the good work guyz!!
Reply 15
Which options are you guys taking? i am taking EEE with Management.
Reply 16
I'm taking a plain EEE MEng.

However I heard that it may be possible to change my mind later on anyway... True or false? Is the first year of all the EEE degrees the same?
Reply 17
ye u can change from MEng to BEng and vice versa at end of 2nd year. the first year is the same for all EEE degrees as far as im aware of.
Valerio
Which options are you guys taking? i am taking EEE with Management.

Me too unless it is possible to spend a year out in USA or Australia.
And on their website they say that you choose in your second year whether you wanna do MEng or BEng, also you choose the stream that you wanna study: Management, Year abroad or pure EEE.
BTW can anyone give some feedback about these streams. If I choose Management, how many management courses will I have and will it be noted somwhere on my diploma?
I'm also in :smile: cu guys there

Latest

Trending

Trending