Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good. I did the cell processor that'll be used in the PS3.

About circuit analysis, I've been trying to catch up today but I havn't got very far. I've only managed to do topics 1 and 2, and trying not to sound like a dumbass there's still 3 questions on the sheets for them that I couldn't do. Gonna try and sort it in my tutorial tomorrow, and then I have a 3 hour break to get through topic 3 and the questions. Atleast topic 4 wasn't too hard! It's really pissing me off, but atleast all my other lectures are going ok. Which sheets have you managed to complete?

ReputationRep:
    I did sheet 1/2. today am gonna do sheet 3, at least a couple of it It is 10pm. F****hell:O Is any of you guys starting in these yearrep elections? I am vote for me lol You will probably find out quickly which one I am:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pole_from_swede)
    I did sheet 1/2. today am gonna do sheet 3, at least a couple of it It is 10pm. F****hell:O Is any of you guys starting in these yearrep elections? I am vote for me lol You will probably find out quickly which one I am:P
    I think ISE get a different rep, but if not then I'll vote for whoever I think you are

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or do I find circuit analysis very difficult

ReputationRep:
    i think it is the whole group

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.