Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone doin biomedical eng?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jinsisi)
    I am applying for Maths and Statistics for Finance.
    yeah me too kind of..well my minds still split between maths and stats for finance and just maths and stats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zonian)
    anyone doin biomedical eng?
    Yes! Applying 2006 for Biomedical Engineering.

I'm putting in a sneaky application for Computing (Artificial Intelligence) at Imperial too

ReputationRep:
    Yep. I've decided i'm applying to imperial for physics. Bit of a last minute decision though. :eek:
    I realised that imperial is better than bath, lol. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Widowmaker)
    Yep. I've decided i'm applying to imperial for physics. Bit of a last minute decision though. :eek:
    I realised that imperial is better than bath, lol. :rolleyes:
    Thankfully you realised it BEFORE sending the application form!

ReputationRep:
    Hi~
    Im applyin for 2006 entry
    subject:computing

ive used word computer science in my UCAS form tho...
    do ya guys think this really matter?

ReputationRep:
    Appyling for H401 Aeronautical Engineering :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by //Mike)
    Appyling for H401 Aeronautical Engineering :cool:
    me H402! with year abroad! I'm doing my first year of Aeronautical Eng now in Spain! So if anything you wanna know just ask!

ReputationRep:
    I thought that on the H402 course you did the year abroad in your 3rd year, not your first?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Information System Engineering

ReputationRep:
    that's true! lol! I'm starting the degree in Spain and REstart next year at UK hopefully! I'm not in Imperial yet! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArVi)
    I'm applying for Information System Engineering
    I start lectures for that on Monday so even though I don't know much now feel free to ask questions.

ReputationRep:
    ok.. i'm not looking for excuses here....but anybody think i got a chance at imperial to do mathematics?... my school is not fantastic and i was the only one in the entire year to get 3 A's... do unis look at the area you come from?.. :rolleyes:
    In AS i got Maths - A, Biology - A, Physics - A, English Lit - B, ahem.. General Studies - A (school made me do it!)..

I didnt do further cos my school did not offer it....

any advice?.. i'm thinking of applying.. i'm not sure....

ReputationRep:
    They might but even if they don't your grades are good and I'm pretty sure that not doing Further Maths won't go against you if your school didn't offer it. And besides, even if you didn't apply to Imperial, you would apply somewhere else and there is no guarantee that they would accept you anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah dude, i think you should go for it..

ReputationRep:
    im thinkin about applyin for maths. my grades are ok so hopefully ill get in...bt da thing is i dont hv no f maths too.
    btw cud some1 help me out with this. for maths msci ya....cn u do like mathematical physics courses in the fourth yr. or do u hv to do maths with applied maths/mathematical physics to do dat.
    thnx

ReputationRep:
    Imperial College
    Mechanical and Chemical Engineering (either)
    2006 Entry.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Mathematics BSc at Imperial.. i hope i made the right choice of choosing imperial over UCL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shickles)
    I applied for Mathematics BSc at Imperial.. i hope i made the right choice of choosing imperial over UCL.
    academically...yeah. But socially? no, not from what I can tell.

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Medicine

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.