Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My offer has finally loaded up on Track! wooohooo!

ReputationRep:
    got an unconditional offer for MEng Civil Engineering with a Year in Europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilbunny)
    got an unconditional offer for MEng Civil Engineering with a Year in Europe
    Yr grades must have been very good!!!! What were they??

congrats!!!

ReputationRep:
    i still have no reply from IMPERIAL! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    calm down... I'm still waiting for two courses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate)
    Yr grades must have been very good!!!! What were they??

congrats!!!
    erm Got AABa in Maths, English Lit, Physics and Chemistry, doesn't really meet the A in Physics requirements so I'm very pleased, I was expecting a rejectoin when I go the letter from them.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: yeah... they ask me an A in Physics and they didnt for him! this is unfair! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    They do that if you retake your final year, or retake specific subjects. A majority of uni's do that. They rise the entry requirements for retake students.

ReputationRep:
    no no no I asked the tutour... I got this grades... can I apply to your course? "We will only consider you if you retake the Physics and get an A"

I have to say I got my offers almost inmediately! One in October and another one in early November

ReputationRep:
    I applied about 2 Months ago for Physics at Imperial
    I hope to get an answer soon
    Ciao,
    Frank

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for the decision from two Imperial courses... I think we'll get the answer by February

ReputationRep:
    I've aplied for Mech eng, and still nothing :mad: Probably that's because I sent my application only on 17 december. must be patient.

ReputationRep:
    My application was processed 18th of November, and I've had my Biomedical Engineering invitation to interview today. Woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    Well, I got the offer I expected to get just before Christmas.

AAB.

Now I have to make sure I get that B in physics.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Mech Engineering. Had interview on the 8th of february. Went very well. Expecting offer letter this week. How did you interview go if you had one?

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter telling me that they dont want me for Physics but would take me for Material Engineering... Lets see what offer they give me - the course sounds very interesting

ReputationRep:
    Course: Biology with Management
    Offer: 34 pts with 6 HL Chem 6 HL Bio 5 HL Eng

ReputationRep:
    I applied for mech eng in october. still no reply (just acknowledgment e-mail)

ReputationRep:
    Got my offer for Materials with a year in Europe: 75% general, with 7,5 in Physics, Math and English.
    :thrasher:

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer to study chemical engineering

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 24, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.