Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    got accepted by imperial for civil and environmental engineering . only a conditional offer though (A55)
    probably not going though

ReputationRep:
    Helllloo all future imperial students!!

A few days ago, i found a beaaaaaautiful conditional offer on track from imperial and its my FIRM i need AABC and hopefully gonna be an imperial medic in october 06

Well done all with offers...and good luck to all who are still waiting...might see some of u in october :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, add me for medicine!

ReputationRep:
    congrats medicine people!

ReputationRep:
    yay! Got an offer from Imperial last week for Maths and CompSci so happy... I think that's gonna be my firm choice... hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeniev)
    yay! Got an offer from Imperial last week for Maths and CompSci so happy... I think that's gonna be my firm choice... hehe
    WELL DONE!

ReputationRep:
    cheers! :cool:
    Anybody pretty musical who's got an offer and who desperately wants to go to Imperial? :musicus:

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations.

Hey, I used to play the flute, but stopped about 3 years ago. Hopefully I can start again once I get to imp.

ReputationRep:
    I play the organ and piano

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Used to play the organ for some time too - was really fun, but my teacher was so booooring... *sleep* so I quit and took up singing lessons

Play the piano as well... and the violin... really want to get into an orchestra once I get into uni! And hopefully into a string ensemble as well if they have any... I just love them!

ReputationRep:
    Guitar and drums.

ReputationRep:
    i dont play anything i wish i can play the piano but i reckon its a bit too late!

ReputationRep:
    Hey you can always take up instruments.
    A friend of mine is turning 20 next year and she really wants to start the violin pretty courageous - you could try that too you know... better late than never!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeniev)
    Hey you can always take up instruments.
    A friend of mine is turning 20 next year and she really wants to start the violin pretty courageous - you could try that too you know... better late than never!
    would i be able to learn to play an instrument once i get to uni ?! as in do unis like imperial offer lessons ?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i've applied for chemical engineering they offered me 3 a's, a bit of a ***** so no room for error. so proably be going to ucl if i don't get the grades.

ReputationRep:
    AeroEng AAA!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toing)
    AeroEng AAA!
    :eek: I am still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    For goodness sake, I can't believe they are sticking to their 31 March deadline so punctually.
    It'll be amusing if it's a rejection. Keep it till the last day to tell me.

ReputationRep:
    I have waited to the extent where i am going to **** my pants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESBay)
    For goodness sake, I can't believe they are sticking to their 31 March deadline so punctually.
    It'll be amusing if it's a rejection. Keep it till the last day to tell me.
    Last year I received a rejection in April :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 24, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.