The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
blokefromstoke - sounds horribly complicated to me!!!

helix....surely the people below u will hear!!! oh well....might liven them up a bit when hey've fallen asleep after climbing 19 flights of stairs!!
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 21
yep ive got dalton..floor 16!
im in dalton too, floor 7 :smile:
Reply 23
glad to see the dalton list is growing!!
al-ien
i'm in Dalton as well. Floor 14 Room 1, hope there are not too many fire alarms, im an expert on twisting my ankle while rushing down the stairs :biggrin:

hey i'm on dalton floor 14 too, which block you in? how exciting!
Reply 25
elizabeth86
hey i'm on dalton floor 14 too, which block you in? how exciting!

Cool :biggrin: I'm in block C, you? Would be great to know someone in my flat before arrival!
al-ien
Cool :biggrin: I'm in block C, you? Would be great to know someone in my flat before arrival!

oh shame i'm in block B but that will be so cool knowing u before i arrive!
what u studying? when u moving in?

oops i put block c but meant block B!
Reply 27
elizabeth86
oh shame i'm in block B but that will be so cool knowing u before i arrive!
what u studying? when u moving in?

oops i put block c but meant block B!

yeah tough luck we are not in the same block. Hope we still meet upon arrival... i plan to come on the 24th and my course is International Business and Management. Btw where are you from?
al-ien
yeah tough luck we are not in the same block. Hope we still meet upon arrival... i plan to come on the 24th and my course is International Business and Management. Btw where are you from?

I'm from lincoln which is a smallish town in a huge farming county in the middle on the east coast bout two hours drive from birmingham if u don't know where it is. i'm doing audiology! i'm getting excited now. however its cool were on the same floor
:smile:

Latest