Turn on thread page Beta

Official TSR Drinking Society! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Factual, or fiction?
    I would hope fiction...although it wasn't me who was actually watching it...as i said, far too traumatic for me, especially just before bed time
    Ali-G Indahouse tomorrow night on ITV2 though - yay

ReputationRep:
    I watched Supernanny last night. How much do I rock? :rolleyes:

Anyway, drink...I need one. Or ten.

ReputationRep:
    i watched that too twas hillarious!
    those kids were trashing that house too!

ReputationRep:
    Worst night ever was when I was in bed by 10:30 after having flooded the toilet with my vomit and been dragged up the stars by my boyfriend and room mate.

Fave drink: vodka, lime & lemonade, or passoa & orange.

Haven't drunk in so long though! I'm going to be such a lightweight when I get back to uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    no way! you've gotta love stolen "i wanna chopper!" (i think that one was only on the radio...) or mutant - with the aussie bloke who gets attacked by everything
    lmao forgot about that one!! i like one from the new series where they try to be goths and unleash the evil grandma from naboo's book hehe :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Worst night ever was when I was in bed by 10:30 after having flooded the toilet with my vomit and been dragged up the stars by my boyfriend and room mate.
    Surely this deserves some kind of award :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thealchemist)
    Surely this deserves some kind of award :eek:
    An award for what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    An award for what?
    Flooding your toilet with vomit. There's already an UDI champ.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thealchemist)
    Flooding your toilet with vomit. There's already an UDI champ.
    Ugh. I don't want an award for that!
    What's UDI?

ReputationRep:
    ohyea - nanatoo - thats one of the new ones isn't it...

A monkey stole my face,
    Took me down to another place
    Now I’m leader if their race and
    I’m a monkey.
    I’m a monkey
    I’m a tiny little monkey,
    I’m a tiny little monkey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    What's UDI?
    yes, there already is a Unidentified Drinking Injury champ...check my sig for details.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    What's UDI?
    Unidentified Drinking Injury- where you wake up the next day bruised from doing something silly when your drunk. If you check out Bikerx23's sig there's a link where he declares himself drinking society UDI champ. I dont argue with that you wanna check it out:eek:

ReputationRep:
    yes, there already is a Unidentified Drinking Injury champ...check my sig for details.
    Nasty! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    afternoon all

i have a beer in my hand right now (sorry to those at work....dont mean to rub it in). am working on the tried and tested theory that alcohol = stress relief. would offer you all a drink but due to distance and funding issues that is not possible.

cheers

ReputationRep:
    Well doesnt matter since me and the alchemist are going to be out tonight anyways in a matter of hours!

ReputationRep:
    Now lets all give a big hand to our latest members; bestdeception, Pirate Roberts and trish xx! :congrats:

Welcome all. Please dont forget to vote for this thread!

ReputationRep:
    I would hope fiction...although it wasn't me who was actually watching it...as i said, far too traumatic for me, especially just before bed time
    Ali-G Indahouse tomorrow night on ITV2 though - yay

It was fiction thank god! Last couple of scenes were: boy gang arped by other boys :eek: then aforementioned boy slitting his wrists in his room, then a big riot because he had killed himself. Quite literally made me feel sicker than drink has ever done.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, worst night ever...

Probably the birthday party of the guy I fancied last year. Went to formal at his college and got properly wasted. Had space hopper races across the Fellow's Garden. The guy I was after passed out and was taken away by friends, so I spent half my time shouting asking where he was.

Had to be walked home by some of his friends, puked everywhere when I arrived home. I've been more sick but never been more embarassed, especially the next time I went back to that college and everyone was like "You're Helen the medic from Clare, I know all about you!" Didn't help that the guy who had walked me home had decided to tell everyone that I'd tried to pull him (not true)

ReputationRep:
    Nice one! is fellows garden the one where no one is supposed to walk on it or am i thinking of a different garden/university/universe?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm Drunken Injuries.. I once got trashed and fell down a flight of steps. Except they werent lovely and carpeted.. noo they were solid pine. God the bruises..

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.