Turn on thread page Beta

Official TSR Drinking Society! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im saving myself for one big drinking session at my mates 18th party
    I do fear what Ill do.. I again send random text messages to people i havent talked to in months! I once sent my dad something about lesbian rings.. which I meant for my best mate.. Oh god the embarrassment the next morning.

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha dont start uni till october 10th and even after that i have freshers week! Oh yeah; what was the deal with running a pub? How did you get on to that at your *cough* tender age! lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jen)
    aw ths isnt fair. you lots going out enjoying yourselves...i gotta work
    you say that...you had a beer in the hand at lunchtime the other day!

ReputationRep:
    Indeed she did. I dont think my managers would be too impressed if i cracked open a tinnie in front of the customers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belafron)
    What do you mean by latin poems? Man i feel better now than i did this morning when i first woke up... I now realise what you mean about asking whether warwick has loads of pubs-i thought you were talking about warwick as in warwick uni; didnt have a clue what you were talking about. When i said i had just came back from THE warwick i was meaning "the warwick place pizza and kebab shop" in town.
    Just look at your previous posts, belafron It was all in Latin.

ReputationRep:
    My Customers Love it.. That and cracking open a bottle of wine.. But mostly by accident.. because I dropped them on the floor.

Who knew two cases of Blossom Hill red could make such a flood?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    Just look at your previous posts, belafron It was all in Latin.
    Oh! is that what it was!

ReputationRep:
    Welllll... looking back i suppose that perhaps some of my entries may have been slightly illegible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    My Customers Love it.. That and cracking open a bottle of wine.. But mostly by accident.. because I dropped them on the floor.

Who knew two cases of Blossom Hill red could make such a flood?
    2 whole cases :eek: !

ReputationRep:
    2 whole cases :eek: !
    Yeap.. then add on a 20quid bottle of whiskey, and a load of beers. Im Very accident prone

ReputationRep:
    surely you shouldn't have been carrying so much at once...

ReputationRep:
    Over a couple of months..

A beer can exploded in my boss car once.. I mopped it up a bit. Lovely ford focus.. with a hint of stella. They havent noticed yet..

ReputationRep:
    what were you doing in your bosses car without them being there?

ReputationRep:
    They brought some stuff for the shop from Booker.. I was unloading it.

Why think I broke in for a quick one

ReputationRep:
    something like that... lol. What shop do you work in?

ReputationRep:
    Hello, fellow drinkers. How are we all? Not too many hangovers?

ReputationRep:
    I work in a Londis.. Rock n Roll Baby! (Kinda Like Spar.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ant93)
    Hello, fellow drinkers. How are we all? Not too many hangovers?
    Hia. I had a ***** of a hangover this morning-one pound a drink at jumping jaks and walkabout=very drunk walking home with co founder singing in oirish and having sword fights(me hearties). Se my last nights posts when i got in for examples of this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanzing)
    I work in a Londis.. Rock n Roll Baby! (Kinda Like Spar.)
    Woo! Spar wouldnt serve me the other day coz i was under 21 even though i had my driving license! but ive already gone into that...

ReputationRep:
    Hia. I had a ***** of a hangover this morning-one pound a drink at jumping jaks and walkabout=very drunk walking home with co founder singing in oirish and having sword fights(me hearties). Se my last nights posts when i got in for examples of this.
    Awww, drinkings good. Being drunk is the funnest thing ever, you have an excuse for acting like a total arse. Shame about the morning after. what do you like to drink.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.