Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Should I be worried?

as you can tell from what I typed Monday night(tues morn) I was off my face then, I was pissed Tuesday Night, I had 9 pints Wednesday(Grandads Funeral) but wasn't pissed at all and tonight I am very drunk!

Not sure if i've become over relient(sp?) on drink but it seems to have comforted me lately, my liver has taken a fair beating lately, especially the 2 week non stop drinking in Kos

ReputationRep:
    last week i did the flaming sambuka thing, wapped my hand over the top and managed to get it about an inch from my lips when the suction broke and it poured all over me

however the glass did land the right way up !! whata waste of money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    Should I be worried?

as you can tell from what I typed Monday night(tues morn) I was off my face then, I was pissed Tuesday Night, I had 9 pints Wednesday(Grandads Funeral) but wasn't pissed at all and tonight I am very drunk!

Not sure if i've become over relient(sp?) on drink but it seems to have comforted me lately, my liver has taken a fair beating lately, especially the 2 week non stop drinking in Kos
    Nah, that sounds like me and i can go without drink just as easy. Getting drunk is just fun thats all. But you could always trying going a week without if you feel you have to test yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Im in. Sign me up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by killerbee)
    last week i did the flaming sambuka thing, wapped my hand over the top and managed to get it about an inch from my lips when the suction broke and it poured all over me

however the glass did land the right way up !! whata waste of money
    lol that seems to happen a lot. I guess the real trick is to just quickly neck it.

ReputationRep:
    Wahey! Its My birthday.. So Im gonna Get Wasted

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    Have to tell us how bad u got tomorrow:p:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    Have to tell us how bad when u come to tomorrow:p:

ReputationRep:
    hello fellow alcho-lovers. havent been on here for a while r we all ok?

ReputationRep:
    Well im great. I havne't drink in a while BUT im going to magaluf on Sunday so thats all going to change

ReputationRep:
    Hows u Jen?

ReputationRep:
    Woo. im going to magaluf as well on sunday. what a coincidence...

ReputationRep:
    well fancy that i may bump into you seeing as im driving you to the airport:p:
    So excited!!:cheers:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thealchemist)
    Hows u Jen?
    i'm good thanks....have pulled a sickie off work tonight (how bad is that???lol)....and some mates are coming round later. i have been downing the contents of my mums wine room this evening

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with that!!!
    Sound like its off to a good start lol

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing wrong with that!!!
    Sound like its off to a good start lol
    oh yes. everyone is away for the weekend so it p.a.r.t.y. at mine lol.
    i am sure u will have a good time in shagaluf - some mates of mine have just got back and they said it was great.

ReputationRep:
    shagaluf? i hope so.....
    Cant wait im soooo excited. Been dying to get away this summer.
    Convenient that everyone's away for your bday this weekend......:rolleyes: What you get for you bday, cash?

ReputationRep:
    apparently Magaluf has been a right cockfest this year. Kos was pretty bad for that, full of the sausage.....

ReputationRep:
    i wish i coulda afforded to go away this summer had to stick to the regular bars and clubs round here instead :rolleyes:

Whats a gas chamber?
    I like flaming sambuka's
    and to be honest i've never actually seen what goes in one exactally but i know its a few of the spirts from the top lol and they light it then poor the drink into a glass then trap the gas in another glass somehow( ok so im generally quite drunk by the time i order one of these :rolleyes: ) then you down the drink then straight after inhale the gas through a staw and its quite effective

ReputationRep:
    thats awesome

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.