Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Come on where is everyone? A far as i am aware there hasnt been a global alcohol shortage so keep on posting. By the way has anyone tried any single varietal ciders? i tried a one made from cox's and it was lovely!

ReputationRep:
    tis good to live close to hereford where bulmers are based
    my mate shares her name with 'katy' cider and gives it away as presents
    anyone know a good NONsweet NONfizzy cider?

ReputationRep:
    Went to a good pub yesterday, where Radiohead used to perform once upon a time. That's how close I have been to alcholol in a week. Oh, and had gin & tonic last week.

ReputationRep:
    god bless radiohead

ReputationRep:
    i'm on anti biotics so i cant drink. life is a *****.....

freshers week coming up though! wahey!

ReputationRep:
    Thats no good
    But the fresher's will make up for that! I

ReputationRep:
    Thats no good
    But the fresher's will make up for that! I can't wait!
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i think i'm seeing double

must be too much booze

ReputationRep:
    Had gin & tonic now... need more alcohol :p: Maybe not

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow is gunna be Messy

gunna start drinking at 2 and if we dont pass out before then, we should be out until 2am

12 hours non stop drinking will not be a pretty site

ReputationRep:
    I salute you, we expect a full report on this the day after :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    I Have been scarily good lately and hardly drank a drop.. Doctor whats wrong with me?!

ReputationRep:
    Add Me , I'm Loaded And There's School Tomorrowwww!

ReputationRep:
    Turning with a hangover to school is great. It distracts you from the work. I share problems with Hanzing. I prescribe a bloody steaming night out!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thealchemist)
    I salute you, we expect a full report on this the day after :cheers:
    wasn't as messy as it could have been, started at 3 and it was non stop drinking through till 2am. Played a few Drinking games to make it more interesting. I think the fact that we didn't doour usual, drinking Vodka
    quickly so we're pissed when we get there routine really helped not feeling like ****. Drinking steadily through the day just made me really merry and drunk and we were all just lively, dancing pretty much all night :cool:

Didn't even have a hangover :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Turning with a hangover to school is great. It distracts you from the work. I share problems with Hanzing. I prescribe a bloody steaming night out!!

No, no and no!

Having been there and worn the t-shirt, it's not a good idea. (edit to add this was at my staff do at the end of season!)

I am the world's cheapest date anyway, so when faced with 4 'free drinks' vouchers, followed by a bottle of wine between two (it wasn't meant to be like that...Just turned out it was him and I that liked red wine!)...BEFORE eating...Then we had a quiz, which i won. In the process winning some sparkling wine 'stuff' (was far too gone to know!). TBH, my own fault. Hardly ate anything -- then we went out on the town afterwards, guys being the chivalrous gentlemen they are bought ample shots, night on the dancefloor...

Fell into bed in a semi-concious state, woke up feeling very ill indeed. Was driven back to school, where I had to stop twice to be sick - then had to sit through a chapel session, after which I was sick again, before trying one double - then going to bed for 3 hours! Waking up, being sick AGAIN (worst thing was, it wasn't even sick, it was just nothing!) and finally having lunch. I have NEVER felt so ill in my entire life!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: thats bad crack Lady Muck
    Yeah im a fan of long hours of drinking cos you dont seem to get too bad. And i found, when i was in spain, that by doing this you dont get hungover and you dont feel as tired at the time but in a really good mood for a long time!
    Not long till freshers! :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: thats bad crack Lady Muck
    Yeah im a fan of long hours of drinking cos you dont seem to get too bad. And i found, when i was in spain, that by doing this you dont get hungover and you dont feel as tired at the time but in a really good mood for a long time!
    Not long till freshers! :cheers:
    that's exactly it, I was just in a really good mood and didn't get a hangover at all, i've done this all day drinking thing a few times before but i think I just noticed it this time as it is a contrast to the relelntless rushed binge drinking i've been doing most of the summer.

ReputationRep:
    Come on peeps! Someone must have a great drinking story to share!!
    I imagine there should be a few posts on here once freshers week starts:p:

ReputationRep:
    Starting freshers week on sunday, and I feel I need some new drinks to provide me with fun and variation, i dnt drink vodka anymore really, didnt really care for archers and lemonade, JD and coke is too expensive, and have been drinking too much martini recently because its cheap. So if anyone has any winning combinations please inform me...I want to be educated!!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.