Turn on thread page Beta

Official TSR Drinking Society! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Lol, wow a drinking soceity, dammit, took my ages to stumble across this one

So what does someone have to do to join?

My fav drink is vodka and redbull (not mixed, vodka first then redbull..)
    When I start I can't stop unless I run out of money or someone drags me out or does a very good attempt at distracting me somehow, which is easy enough!

Worst/most embarassing drinking moment...I'd rather not say :p:

ReputationRep:
    oh...do tell! we all have our little moments to be ashamed of (see my sig for mine...its much worse!)
    Ohyea...welcome aswell :bandit:

talking of which...theres a tsr geological society? what? where? when!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    oh...do tell! we all have our little moments to be ashamed of (see my sig for mine...its much worse!)
    Ohyea...welcome aswell :bandit:

talking of which...theres a tsr geological society? what? where? when!
    Lol yea tsr geo soceity, down in the geological place...ummm....i dont remember. LOL sorry, hard day at school playing on paint for 2 hours in Physics :p:

Lol well I've had too many drunken experiences to last a lifetime, worst thing is, thanks to video recording on phones, my latest antics have now been shown around the whole of my school...plus teachers!

ReputationRep:
    ouch...will go and have a look for that soc anyway...wasn't a geology forum when i first arrived (almost makes me feel old...well, no...)
    I've had a similar experience where at a works dinner someone shoved a video camera down my trousers while i was in the bathrooms...apparently they sent it round everyone the next day...lovely!

ReputationRep:
    Lol umm i think the soc is down the academic - geology/geography place. Well I think it is atleast.

Ha..well ONE the video everyone saw of me was dressed up with a twister mat around my neck, a massive hellmans mayo bucket on my head, running around saying im "bucket girl"...i was sober then... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ah...thats not the best of starts i must admit...and then follow the vodka and a huge caffiene hit - oh dear....

ReputationRep:
    anyone actually like cider?

ReputationRep:
    proper cider, yes...not blackthorn or whatever other crap...

he says as he wears a blackthorn sponsored rugby shirt....oopsy....

ReputationRep:
    ah...thats not the best of starts i must admit...and then follow the vodka and a huge caffiene hit - oh dear....
    I know...and add a couple of balloons of helium...whoa. lol

ReputationRep:
    what effect do helium baloons have exactly?

ReputationRep:
    what effect do helium baloons have exactly?
    Lol well after you've had a few and you are prancing around down the street, and you take in a whole load of helium, it makes you a little light headed...well it did to me atleast, it felt like my head was going to fly up into the air with the balloons!

Or maybe I had too much to drink too. Though I believe helium restricts the oxygen to your brain? Well I was told that after and it scared me.

Also it makes your voice soo funny

ReputationRep:
    hows this society going..

why not join a propper one

http:\\students.bugs.bham.ac.uk/bald

ReputationRep:
    because very few people here go to birmingham university perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    ye although it is quite a good idea though regarding the cider comment0-Katy's single varietal cider is very nice

ReputationRep:
    So how would i go about joining this great society...I'm guessing that i can only be honourary for the time being though

ReputationRep:
    What do you have to do to join then?

Fave drink is either Malibu and pineapple or double bacardi and coke.

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?!

Gem

ReputationRep:
    Wow, look at all the activity...not. This society has really gone downhill since i started it in the summer-we used to get tons of posts every day. In response to williamsjk-yes honourary membership is all you are getting and to leedsblade- welcome aboard; you dont actually have to do anything to be honest. Read the first post if you are wanting some ideas of what to post about-ill check back at some point. See ya later.

ReputationRep:
    500th post...score!

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored so here goes:

-Drinking Antidote:

3 pints of water before bed. No matter how bad you feel a run the next day will always sort you out. Sometimes you may puke, but, better out than in.

-Tales Of Drunkenness (sp?)

Too many to list in this post

-What's the worst/best thing that's happened to you when drinking?

Worst is definitely accidently pissing in my room. Took me ages the next day cleaning the carpets, bedding etc.

Best is definitely hooking up with some hot chick whos up for it.

-Your favourite drink

I'm a bitter man

-A general place to moan about hangovers/***** clubs and pubs and knobhead bouncers

Can't really moan about bouncers, they're just doing their job. Unfortunately you don't always think like that when getting thrown out of a club.

-And anything else your drink addled brains can come up with

Never. Ever. Ever. Try the Special Brew challenge. 8 cans in one session. Ok, to some 8 cans of lager may seem like any quiet session but i'm talking about Special Brew. The devils own piss. Like nucleur waste they have yet to find a way to dispose of this stuff safely so they put it in cans and sell it in your local supermarkets.

Imagine your worst hangover. Then, imagine you could get that hangover by drinking just 4 cans of this stuff. Yup, this stuff is that dangerous. It wasn't absinthe which made Van Gough cut his ear off, it was Carlsberg Special Brew

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.