Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by belafron)
    That reminds me of a time when me and thealchemist were invited to a works do (B&Q) and we were promised £20 to spend on drink which was good. We started off in the pub and we pretended we didnt have any money to start with so we could get some extra free drinks hehehe. well we werent going to spend our own money when we were going to get free money later!
    that night got better tho didn't it. One of our duty managers had to break up a fight between his sister and a lass who he worked with so that was good entertainment lol. Felt bad about accidentally conning one of our bosses into buying us drinks

ReputationRep:
    I think I should join this soc.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicbloke)
    I think I should join this soc.

MB
    I've added you on to the members list; please feel free to adjust your sig accordingly. For starters musicman; what are your top 5 drinks in order and whats the most you have ever spent in one night on drink?

ReputationRep:
    How on earth can spend £80 in one night? What were you drinking? :eek:
    Haha. £15 entry. Plus it was my friends birthday so I brought all her drinks for her and it had been someone else's birthday the week before so I owed him drinks too. I brought a bottle of champagne so that's probably where most of it went!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but im afraid im going to have to downgrade you to an honourary member with you only being 15! :eek:
    That isn't fair:eek: i drink just as much as anyone else in here! Honourary makes me look like a goddamn amateur.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*Sweetness*~)
    Haha. £15 entry. Plus it was my friends birthday so I brought all her drinks for her and it had been someone else's birthday the week before so I owed him drinks too. I brought a bottle of champagne so that's probably where most of it went!
    LOL thats a bit better!

ReputationRep:
    LOL thats a bit better!
    Yep Didn't want you to think I was an alcoholic or anything... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    That isn't fair:eek: i drink just as much as anyone else in here! Honourary makes me look like a goddamn amateur.
    Im afraid rules are rules;see our [cough] society charter first entry. An honourary member can still take part, its just that we cant look like we are condoning underage drinking (even though we all did it) Im sure that you will understand when you're older

ReputationRep:
    :talkhand: No! I don't think i will!!

Kidding on :p: I suppose i could be an honourary member.

goodness,there are socs for these kinds of things?:ahhhhh:

ReputationRep:
    sign me up.

i likes a nice pint of hoegaarden. the occasional guinness extra cold, carling if theres nowt else, grolsch, magners.. random ales - its all good

ReputationRep:
    Someone out there must have an absolute cracker of a story to tell. Of something u have done or even someone else u know, when drunk. And whats the worst UDI anyones had (Unidentified Drinking Injury)?
    I remember a lass who i used to work with who couldn't remember why her leg had really bad burns running up it! I've been quite lucky and just woken up with a bruised stomach, god knows how but the bruise was huge!!

ReputationRep:
    I once went out drinking wearing white trackies (bad idea in the first place) but then i was pushed over by some idiot after i had downed 2 litres of cider and half a bottle of Red Square, leading to me falling all the way down a mud hill.:eek: By the time i walked in my house i was absolutly bogging and yes, the trackies got thrown out.

ReputationRep:
    i've got a craker of a UDI, which was later cleared up for me...
    Was having night in college bar, wandered over, leaned through window to chat to mates, was slurring a lot, one of them shut window, my hand stayed on the other side...
    see pictures for evidence....
    (second picture for the non-squemish only though!)

p.s. tis why i hate single paned glass now!

ReputationRep:
    Oh dude that is nasty!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    sign me up.

i likes a nice pint of hoegaarden. the occasional guinness extra cold, carling if theres nowt else, grolsch, magners.. random ales - its all good
    Ive signed you up kikzen, welcome aboard! Dont forget to vote for this thread and edit your sig to show you are a member of this fantastic society!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thealchemist)
    Oh dude that is nasty!
    :ditto:

Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    i've got a craker of a UDI, which was later cleared up for me...
    Was having night in college bar, wandered over, leaned through window to chat to mates, was slurring a lot, one of them shut window, my hand stayed on the other side...
    see pictures for evidence....
    (second picture for the non-squemish only though!)

p.s. tis why i hate single paned glass now!

That is absolutely foul! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Its absolutly not him.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you say that?

Bixerx23 are you going to respond to these terrible accusations?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.