Whos ever it is, its still gross...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Its absolutly not him.
    Afraid it is hunni - want proof?

ReputationRep:
    Um...as long as its not nasty.

ReputationRep:
    there you go...you can see the scar pretty well...
    you can also see your last post
    Toby xXx

ReputationRep:
    Id like to see someone top that UDI. Has anyone thought u tried to top yourself when they see that scar?

ReputationRep:
    yea...one guy i worked with did get a bit awkward when he saw it, but then later someone sent me that gruesome picture while i was at work and he asked...
    what was even better was a doctor claiming i would never have full movement in my wrist again...i played cricket 3 days after the operation and now its completely fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    Alan Partridge managed with his "Lady-Boys" chasers for Lager...
    Gin & Tonic and a Small Baileys

hahahahaha. i remember that. grrrr us lads......and that dodgy boating video he was doing.

i cant help but think this society would be better held in a pub? i feel the need for a nice cold pint right now!

ReputationRep:
    Hey can I join? This is possibly the society that I feel most proud to join! Well it's a toss up between this and Johnny Depp one Anyhoo here is a post I made about the stupidest thing I did when drunk *clicky* Hehehehe! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yes...and I still haven't returned the road sign :rolleyes: :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    there you go...you can see the scar pretty well...
    you can also see your last post
    Toby xXx
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    no worries - its not the most common of occurances now, is it....

ReputationRep:
    Nope not heard of anything like that happening before (or seen it). :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I posted this on New Student the other day:

the worst things i have done when drunk are probably: getting arrested on AS results day for throwing an ashtray through an open windown in Lloyds bar because they refused to let me back in and then refusing arrest and trying to hit the police officer and the same night punched my friends boyfriend coz he was telling me to go home coz i was so drunk

Breaking the smallest window in my house (but the most expensive and only double glazed window) when i got locked out one night thinking i could fit through it (no chance!)

Also got into alot of trouble at uni for being drunk, one particular occassion when it was the US election night (my friend was american) and we stayed up all night to watch it and drunk through the night, and bought another bottle of vodka at 8am...then the fire alarm went off at 9am and i went outside with a vodka redbull in my hand, whereas the two girls i was drinking with stayed inside. After about half an hour i went back inside to find them (knocking one of the cleaners over who tried to stop me going back in, which i couldnt remember til someone told me), the warden found me and gave me a right *******ing in front of the whole of the house!
    I'm sure there are more but just cant remember them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steffi_c)
    I posted this on New Student the other day:

the worst things i have done when drunk are probably: getting arrested on AS results day for throwing an ashtray through an open windown in Lloyds bar because they refused to let me back in and then refusing arrest and trying to hit the police officer and the same night punched my friends boyfriend coz he was telling me to go home coz i was so drunk

Breaking the smallest window in my house (but the most expensive and only double glazed window) when i got locked out one night thinking i could fit through it (no chance!)

Also got into alot of trouble at uni for being drunk, one particular occassion when it was the US election night (my friend was american) and we stayed up all night to watch it and drunk through the night, and bought another bottle of vodka at 8am...then the fire alarm went off at 9am and i went outside with a vodka redbull in my hand, whereas the two girls i was drinking with stayed inside. After about half an hour i went back inside to find them (knocking one of the cleaners over who tried to stop me going back in, which i couldnt remember til someone told me), the warden found me and gave me a right *******ing in front of the whole of the house!
    I'm sure there are more but just cant remember them!
    :eek: See people get agressive on vodka. I remember we were all drinking straight vodka one night (was like 25 of us or something) and by the end of the night EVERYONE was fighting. Boys were fighting each other, girls were falling out (some of them nearly fighting as well), boys and girls arguing. Madness.

ReputationRep:
    what a pathetic 'society'. morons

ReputationRep:
    when i ran my pub i had one chap banned from drinking stella. he could drink anything else he wanted, but not stella. got really nasty on it, and usually he was such a placid chap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wayne_cramp)
    what a pathetic 'society'. morons
    Not meaning to feed the trolls or anything but everyone should take a look at the updated honourary members list

Congratulations on your new membership *gemchicken* remember to rate the thread and adjust your sig... bottoms up
    :beer:

ReputationRep:
    ah...stella...its really not a good one (is it just me, or do you get a headache with it even before you've finished your third pint?)...
    Thought you might like the attachment though

ReputationRep:
    ah...stella...its really not a good one (is it just me, or do you get a headache with it even before you've finished your third pint?)...
    Thought you might like the attachment though
    LMAO!!
    Drinking Stella now, know exactly what u mean!

By the way, what have 200,000 abused women got in common? (do not click if you are easily offended!)

Spoiler:
    Show
    They don't fookin listen!!!

ReputationRep:
    haha - along a similar sexist note...
    What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

DONT
    KNOW
    HOW
    TO
    DO
    SPOILERS

Nothing, You've already warned her twice

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2007
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.