The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

We are still without a King but great to see you around! Are you the Lady of the Lake?
We need a King Arthur... I will advertise in my signature and see if that works.
:rofl: That's really brainy, dear father!
fleur-de-lis
:rofl: That's really brainy, dear father!

I know the advert is a bit stupid, but its the only option available.
You have my full support :biggrin: Such a dedicated knight of the Round table.
fleur-de-lis
We are still without a King but great to see you around! Are you the Lady of the Lake?

I think I am(the lady of the lake).
I fully support SolInvictus' plan.
I can't believe no-one wants the top job.
Did you guys call for a king? :cool:
What a beautiful name! :love: Are you willing to lead our gallant knights? If you are, in the absence of Sir Lancelot, I could offer you the crown.
Reply 228
Im a pretty big fan of King Arthur, perhaps there is a smaller role available?
There are all kinds of roles available. Just let me know whom you want to be (maybe the king himself?) and I'll either dub you or crown you :biggrin: (in the absence of my most esteemed father).
Artorius Castus
Did you guys call for a king? :cool:

And here we have a new candidate.
You have my vote. Too bad it's a monarchy, though.
None of the candidates are accepting the crown :frown: So whoever accepts it, will be King
Is it possible for me to be both king and nimue?
Reply 233
fleur-de-lis
There are all kinds of roles available. Just let me know whom you want to be (maybe the king himself?) and I'll either dub you or crown you :biggrin: (in the absence of my most esteemed father).
Hmmm, let me do a little research and Ill get back to you. :smile:
Now we have 3 candidates! To answer Nimue, we'll have to wait for the noble Knight.
Hello everyone. We need a king, and it would be preferable that each of us has only one character. But desperate times call for desperate measures. Kondar seems to want to see what roles are available first. Perhaps we might contact Artorius Castus by PM to see if he is still interested?
Yes, send the message to him via the e-messenger.
It has been done.
Reply 238
Ok, Ill take Trystan if he is still available???
I am still interested in leading you fine lads and ladies. That is, if you are willing to accept. :cool:

Latest