Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ooh may I join please I would either like to be Excalibur or if that is not possible um a legendary figure of old =0)

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jay, sure you can also join our Round Table.
    http://www.kingarthursknights.com/ has more info: on the characters, so you can pick one!

ReputationRep:
    Oh thanky, I had one in mind but I always forget his exact name =0)

ReputationRep:
    You can't be Galahad though- I am him! :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm 'The Black Knight' - who was he?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I haven't heard of a Black Knight- Sir Lancelot might know more. There is a Green Knight though.

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm perhaps I could be the Green Knight - I recall Arthur alongside Merlin challenging him in a forest as he wanTed to pass and then he became a knight, although there is another I believe who would not reveal himself and when he won the jousting tournament he also be came a knight.

That link is very useful, thanky!

ReputationRep:
    I think that Sir Lancelot knows the legends more than I do... we'll wait for him to tell us

ReputationRep:
    Great and thanky again =0)

ReputationRep:
    The Black Night was used as a third person reference in some legends to refer to either Morded, Vortigern or several other 'evil' characters. It was once used to describe Balan after his transformation.

I will reupdate the list to include all of our new members.

ReputationRep:
    There is a black knight: check it out

Sir Owain and The Black Knight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SolInvincitus)
    The Black Night was used as a third person reference in some legends to refer to either Morded, Vortigern or several other 'evil' characters. It was once used to describe Balan after his transformation.

I will reupdate the list to include all of our new members.
    I can't believe that you beat me! I researched!

ReputationRep:
    The Green Knight was a Giant who challenged Sir Gawain to a duel. He allowed Gawain to chop of his enchanted head, but demanded that one year later that he would be able to do the same to Gawain. Gawain later goes and duels with the Knight, but doesn't wind up dead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    I can't believe that you beat me! I researched!
    I had a mean 9th year English Teacher who used to shout at us if we couldn't memorize character profiles.

ReputationRep:
    Now I remember the story about the Black Knight. Thanks ayaan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SolInvincitus)
    I had a mean 9th year English Teacher who used to shout at us if we couldn't memorize character profiles.
    How bad. IM A FRESHMAN! sorry, i didnt remember my identity until today.

ReputationRep:
    How is the gentle Sir Cadogan doing tonight?

ReputationRep:
    Sir Cadogan is being tortured. Please come and sav me brave knights of the Round Table. Work from a *pronounces unknown word slowly* "s c h o o l" is being left as if there were no tomorrow. They ask of me Mesoamerican civilisations, which do not situate themsleves in Great Britain. I have no clue of such secret and hidden civilisations. COME SAVE ME!!

Sir Cadogan

ReputationRep:
    that was fun.

ReputationRep:
    *takes the mighty sword and splits the work into half*

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.