Turn on thread page Beta

Are jeans comfortable? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    what are the most comfortable jeans? and you say cheap ones are nice, does anyone have an opinion on lee cooper jeans?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say jeans are only comfortable for me because I can do anything in them (sit in grass, splay my legs, not have to worry about getting stains too much, no worrying over wrinkles, etc)

However, jeans vs. PJ pants? No competition there. They are a bit stiff and thick (obviously, mine are not nearly as broken in as some people's...though I suppose i could buy them broken-in now, can't I?)

ReputationRep:
    Those fashionable jeans that are skin tight are very uncomfortable, but what did you expect? Try some different brands, different cuts.

ReputationRep:
    My brother said he hated jeans and they were so uncomfortable...

I bought him a pair and told him to wear them so he'd look a bit less crap(!) and said within a few hours he'd find them really comfortable. That was about two weeks ago. Now he's wearing them all the time.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't bought a pair of jeans till this year (I'm 24) because I don't like the fabric, it's too thick, the ones for women here are all low cut and too small. But this year I bought a pair of men jeans which are soft and fit me right. They are unisex, so no one notices.

ReputationRep:
    hey, thanx for all the replies. it's been really interesting reading everyones opinions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)
    what are the most comfortable jeans? and you say cheap ones are nice, does anyone have an opinion on lee cooper jeans?
    anyone tried lee cooper jeans? also hiow much do you spend on them? the ones i have bought are about £20-25.

ReputationRep:
    I love my jeans

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that doesn't find jeans comfortable at all? I've tried on loads of different jeans but nothing really fit me Maybe I'm just not made to wear jeans. I prefer comfy tracky bottoms / sport trousers

ReputationRep:
    Try and find stretchy jeans, i find them the most comfortble

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Try and find stretchy jeans, i find them the most comfortble
    What brands do you guys like / think are good???? As you can see I'm not an expert on jeans :p:

ReputationRep:
    I only wear my jeans when im going out. I wear tracksuit bottom fingys indoors mainly ecause their lighter, softer and more comfortable.

Jeans are ok but a little rough so theyre better for outside.

ReputationRep:
    i bought some really nice jeans from dorothy perkins a couple of months ago..i love that shop for jeans. i'm never out of them, plus im really picky cus i don't like them to be tight around my thighs and they gotta be wide at the bottom, but i don't think iv taken these off since getting them..lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]i bought some really nice jeans from dorothy perkins a couple of months ago..i love that shop for jeans. i'm never out of them, plus im really picky cus i don't like them to be tight around my thighs and they gotta be wide at the bottom, but i don't think iv taken these off since getting them..lol
    I get my jeans from Dorothy Perkins too, it's good because they have all different lengths and styles... I think jeans that widen at the bottom look great

ReputationRep:
    I live in jeans, wonderful things

ReputationRep:
    I get my jeans from Dorothy Perkins too, it's good because they have all different lengths and styles... I think jeans that widen at the bottom look great
    I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .[s)
    fluff[/s].]I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! :p:
    nope

ReputationRep:
    I love my jeans :love: I live in them!

I can usually only buy my jeans in Dorothy Perkins as I have long legs and need to get long jeans...but MKOne have some long ones too! The 'long' ones in other shops usually aren't long enough

ReputationRep:
    I love my jeans because i don't have to worry about ruining them. I cant wear them for exercise though, or when its really hot.

ReputationRep:
    i hate jeans on me like em on other people but they just dont suit me i prefer skirts

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.