My dad reckons he didn't stop growing until he was 22 lol. :rolleyes:
So yeah, possible.
choccandy21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yeah guys dont stop growin at 18 i dont think
im a girl and im 5ft 4...ill take an inch off ur height and add it to mine if ya dont mind? lol
mlo90
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by YL_LDN)
lol i always thought guys stopped growing when they hit 18? If what you say is correct than yesssss lol. Mind you, i was such a shortarse till i was 16/17 lol, thought i was confined to having the short genes of the family lol (i'm Chinese, its weird because half of my family is tall and the other half tiny lol).
LOL chinese short genes are quite bad :yep: I'm 5"11, 19 years old and chinese so I don't really fit into the short stereotype :rolleyes: I've even grown 0.5 inches since christmas lol! My sisters are 5"7 but my parents only 5"5 lol!
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Not unheard of - I'm coming up on nineteen in a month and I continue to get increasingly taller than my mother. A while ago (half a year?) I was barely taller; now, however, I've got about an inch on her.
Tariq786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Xenomorph v2.1)
Depends where you want those extra inches :sexface:
i meant my height. :shifty:
Yogity
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Growing can be weird like that. My sister grew 2inches between the ages of 19 and 21. Our parents are 5'6"(mum) and 5'10" but my brother is 16 and 6'3" and the 3 girls are 5'9" We've all exceeded expected heights.
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I was 5'0 nearing 17, and now nearing my 19th birthday im 6'0 and still growing. So you have plenty of time to grow.
Yeahdigg
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by YL_LDN)
So yeah, just got measured and i'm 5ft9.5 now. Very pleased, measured myself in December and i was an inch and a bit shorter i think (this was before i started drinking a lot of milk / doing weights/exercise.
How much more increase is possible?

How much milk roughly were u drinking daily?..i'm roughly the same height around 5"9 and i wanna grow a bit taller aswell.
RBarack
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by sam188)
i was miniature until upto 16 i believe. Now i'm 6 foot 3 and all the haterz are backing down. One adult family friend recently said they thought i was always guna be small. They cant believe how ******* buff i am now. I just feel invincible. The best thing about my growth has been the increase in schlong size. % wise that really did do the best. I'm 20 and definitely still growing. I am lateeeeee developer- i dont care now cause i look awesome, and am a good developer. It is weird how i was late and grow so much. I think i controller it with my mind or something. I really wanted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you want something so bad it just happens......

my sis looked about 20 when she was 14. But know i'd kick her ass- she actually used to be stronger than me, she is strong but i would kick her ass now, and frequently do, when required to do so!
Roflmao.
Prinxken
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mine is ridiculous, can't believe I still grow even after 18years, was 5ft6 last year 2016 and now July 2017 am closed to 5 ft 10 what a late bloomer
for_real_though
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by choccandy21)
yeah guys dont stop growin at 18 i dont think
im a girl and im 5ft 4...ill take an inch off ur height and add it to mine if ya dont mind? lol
Lol why? You're literally the perfect height for a girl!
DaQuestioner
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by adnan_seth_ahmed)
I wish I grew a bit more, I'm just a bit taller than the average height of a girl I mean at cadets, when I wasn't a Corporal we all had to line up in height order and it goes from the tallest the boys, then the girls then me, then the girls and then all the yound kids, lol dude that makes you feel like ¬_¬ but take life as it comes I guess =)
SAME.
for_real_though
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DaQuestioner)
SAME.
How tall are you?
CrazyConnor
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
This thread is 8 years old, for_real_though & DaQuestioner .
Admin needs to close it.
DaQuestioner
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by for_real_though)
How tall are you?
5 ft 4 lol but I'm a girl
for_real_though
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DaQuestioner)
5 ft 4 lol but I'm a girl
Lol you're more than fine then imo
DaQuestioner
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by for_real_though)
Lol you're more than fine then imo
Haha thanks but everyone in my family is like 5 ft 6 or above and everyone at my school thinks I'm in yr 7 instead of yr 11
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.6%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.26%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.91%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.07%
How can I be the best version of myself? (161)
30.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed