Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks everyone!!

I will try those S/W tonight and try the method of scanning and editing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I have no choice but to use photoshop
    ?

(Original post by wigman15)
    It's a manual and I need to edit it.
    Ok. Firstly -what colour is the page of the manual? If it's very white- then you could possibly get away with just doing it on word, using text boxes with invisible lines. You need to find a font that is very similar aswell.

If the backing is coloured, and as you say you have photoshop (or another graphics programme (maybe even paint would do it)) just use the eyedrop tool (is that what it's called? -takes the colour of a point you click) to get the colour and go over the area of text that you want to change. Then you can put a text box over the area and write in your edit.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    http://download.com.com/3000-2408-10...l?tag=lst-0-25
    A program that will (apparantly) convert a jpg to a pdf (which you can then copy & paste into word and edit to your hearts content)

ReputationRep:
    I can't work in university as its 1 hour away. The applications we use have to be industry standard. Not many web developers use paint shop pro.

ReputationRep:
    u can do it wiv paint..........but the quality wuld not be really gr8 !!!!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.